People keep asking me for free chairs!!!

Soldato
Seriously, i just looked these chairs up because i was expecting so much effort to be put in for chairs that cost like £1000 (and yes they do exist) but about £250-£300? Surely he could have put the same effort into saving up and buy one himself after a few months? It's basically the price of a console!

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I say call their bluff, offer them a free chair if they raise x amount for an approved charity or local cause.

I'd never have the gall to just ask for freebies, even insignificant ones so find this culture a little odd but appreciate the effort involved.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I say call their bluff, offer them a free chair if they raise x amount for an approved charity or local cause.

I'd never had the gall to just ask for freebies, even insignificant ones so find this culture a little odd but appreciate the effort involved.

You see somebody like this with clear skills making videos and songs in order to get a freebie, I dont mind. Well done to them for the effort if they get a freebie.

Now all these instagram "stars" with 50,000 followers sending emails to hotels saying "give me and my bf a free night and slap up meal and I will give you a good write up to my 50,000 followers" need to go away and die. I have a wedding photographer friend who got an email from one of these "celebs" who suggested he should shoot her wedding, supply 150 edited photos and also give her 25% off vouchers for her "fans" all for free.

Soldato
I have a wedding photographer friend who got an email from one of these "celebs" who suggested he should shoot her wedding, supply 150 edited photos and also give her 25% off vouchers for her "fans" all for free.
He should offer to do it and take all her wedding photo's showing only a single one of them in every photo...:D

Caporegime
This is some "viral" ad campaign isn't it.

YouTube vids and printed T-shirts...would be cheaper just to buy the chair if he was just some random.

Blatantly an ad campaign.

Back
Top Bottom