People you would like to meet?

Associate
Donald Campbell - He is no longer with us but would have loved to meet him, a true hero of mine.

Ginger Wildheart - Musical hero to me, I am sure I will meet him one day as I go to enough of his gigs lol.

Aerosmith - They must have some stories to tell!

Quentin Tarantino - I would love to know what he is like to chat to.

Kevin Smith - Genius filmmaker imho.

Keifer Sutherland - cool cool cool.

Jakki Degg - meet her couple times before, she is lovely and stupidly sexy.

Rachel Bilson - Jesus, she wouldnt need to talk.

Associate
I'd like to meet the legend that is Morrissey, he wouldn't like me and I probably wouldn't like him - even though I love his music. It would just be nice to look him in the eye and see what he's really like.

Man of Honour
iCraig said:
You think people believe he is that deliberately stupid? It's his outlook on life that is fascinating. So simple, and so funny. His statements are obviously scripted just for the podcasts.

Would you want to talk to the scripted Pilkington or the normal Pilkington?
Its a bit like Sacha Baron Cohen and Leigh Francis - two of the most boring men when they're not in character.

cleanbluesky said:
I remember that thread, how is he doing?

He's back home and he's in a right state. He's drugged up on morphine and on anti-depressants and he looks like Simon Weston (but not on the face).
He told me that the only thing that survived the explosion was his Ovation guitar that landed 100 yards away on the front lawn of somebody's Villa. The case was beyond repair but the guitar was perfect. He then looked at his hands and said that he'd never be able to play it :(

Soldato
girls aloud

michael jackson - bit weird thesedays but the guy is still a legend

daft punk - musical gods

tarantino - i think some crazy conversations could be had with the guy

neil armstrong - would love to hear about going to the moon

borat - i would possibly die from laughter

anyone intresting

Back
Top Bottom