Pepsi Max Cherry

Caporegime
I’m an absolute sucker for this drink. It’s the best tasting fizzy drink I have ever had, and I’ve had most of them. The level of carbonation, flavour and sweetness is unmatched. Gonna try using it as a mixer too. Which spirits would mix with delightful beverage?

Soldato
The raspberry one is so potent I usually just mix 3/4 of a glass of normal Pepsi max in with 1/4 raspberry and it tastes exactly the same. Makes one bottle of raspberry go much further, which is useful if your supermarket stinges out on raspberry stocks like mine does. I have also been known to mix Asdas own brand el cheapo cola half and half with Pepsi Max to string it out. Just goes to show how awesome Pepsi Max is in general.

Soldato
Ginger can take a long walk off a short pier though. Their one and only failure. Bring back the lemony one for a bit instead.

I came here to praise the god level drink that is...Pepsi Max Ginger. It's bloody delicious!

I don't mind the cherry but the ginger is on another level. I agree, the level of sweetness and fizz in pepsi is spot on.

Don
I think I'm addicted to Pepsi Max Cherry. In fact, I just realised that I've drank 12 cans of the stuff in the past 72 hours :/

I accidently bought the raspberry one once, I hated it.

Back
Top Bottom