Pepsi Max Cherry

Associate
Pepsi Max Cherry was the one for me for ages, I have become a little addicted to Tango Dark Berry now though. But i try not to drink too much of any of it these days!

Definitely no full fat, give me those artificial sweeteners all day erry day.

I don't drink alcohol any longer but I reckon it would go well with bundaberg rum, going on the dark rum recommendations. And as that is the defacto rum you probably can't go wrong, probably.

Soldato
Pepsi Max Cherry was the one for me for ages, I have become a little addicted to Tango Dark Berry now though. But i try not to drink too much of any of it these days!

Definitely no full fat, give me those artificial sweeteners all day erry day.

I don't drink alcohol any longer but I reckon it would go well with bundaberg rum, going on the dark rum recommendations. And as that is the defacto rum you probably can't go wrong, probably.

Bundaberg defacto rum :eek: There is a lot to go wrong with drinking Bunde! :cry:

Soldato
Well I thought I'd give the Tesco Xero Cherry version a try today as it is only 50p per 2 litres (instead of £1.50 per 2 litres for Pepsi Max Cherry) and thought if it's crap I'll palm it off on the kids.

It's delicious. Totally different to the Pepsi version, and has a really strong cherry flavour, instead of the marzipan type flavour of Pepsi (and Cherry Coke for that matter), almost like it is flavoured with Maraschino Cherries. Upshot is if you like Pepsi Max Cherry, give the Tesco Xero version a try. Ingredients include Acesulfame K (Same as the Pepsi) and Sucralose (Aspartame in the Pepsi) as well as Barley if you're gluten intolerant.

Soldato
As others have mentioned the real peak of Pepsi is the Raspberry one. Mind you, I'm not sure I should be completely trusted as I've loved all the mix up Cokes. Coca Cola Vanilla was exceptional and I wont hear otherwise.

But everyone knows that Orange Fanta reigns supreme if you're going to have a fizzy drink. Failing that a lemon or blood orange San Pellegrino

Soldato
I love the taste of ice cold Dr Pepper, but since becoming far less of a "cola snob" that would only drink Coke and Pepsi, I can live with the taste of in-house brand colas as my frequent carbonated drink... Even the ~17p for 2l of Tesco's Stockwell's.

Soldato
Thanks to this thread I am currently sipping on a pepsi max cherry and rum drink. I can’t say I’m a fan, prefer the normal Pepsi max. It tastes... wrong. Perhaps it’s nicer without rum....? Said nobody, ever.

Back
Top Bottom