Pervs of OcUK - shameless vote plea

Soldato
You people notice too much :D I didn't even notice that one girl had the ribbon on her back, nor that she had the tat on her arm. Can't decide which one is the best though :p

Just noticed it is still page 2, and the 1st one has over 1k voted. Well, good luck is all I can say :p

Also, his sister in law is the one presenting the video!

Man of Honour
Why did they want to do this?

They must all be goers though. I can't help but think more people would click on the video if the puppies were the image rather than that chap.

Soldato
OP
My sister in law is the one who is usualyl in the middle with the tattoo on her arm, she is part of a newly formed burlesque group, the other blonde one this is her first go, so yes its not all perfectly in time but it was thrown together in a room at work, their actual shows are a lot more in sync and more "burlesque"

Cheers for the votes though guys, need looooads more though :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
Why did they want to do this?

They must all be goers though. I can't help but think more people would click on the video if the puppies were the image rather than that chap.

Did anyone else get a rapey vibe from him? Like you'd be out enjoying yourself and one of your friends might know this guy and you get talking and then BAM! then next thing you know, you're lying in a dumpster naked from the waste down with a sore bum?

Back
Top Bottom