PES 2009

Associate
3rd season :eek: Mine crashed on the 10th week. What operating system and graphics card are you using ?

Your right it an amazing game, i'm really enjoying it.

On an oldish XP machine, AM4000 & 7800gtx(256mg) and the drivers haven't been updated for a while either. After a weekend of playing far too much, I actually did have 1 crash where it just exited to desktop during a game. I'd been alt-tabbing a bit tho with a lot of windows open.

I'm starting to think the progression in legends mode may be a little slow, and I'm also intrigued to see if the progression scale can be manipulated. I feel like trying out a few different types to nail down whether it's a standard progression or what triggers match xp etc, but likely I'll leave it for someone over at the pes forums ;)
Scoring is bloody hard, but then look at your stats, think my WF is 23 now, and there's no way I'd sign him in Master league with the stats he's got, hehe.

And I'd recommend anyone doing Master League (still the best thing in footy games ever, hehe) to spend half an hour transferring the last minuters like Berba, feliani to everton, xisco to the toon etc. It makes things a lot better,. oh and while you're there, set up the kits for the prem league teams too hehe.
Think I put an hour in on the set up files, sad bugger that I am...

Associate
Well i just played online for the first time, seems pretty poor compared to PES6. No rooms to manually choose and enter, no groups, no competitions.. very disappointing.

I'm hoping i've just overlooked a menu option somewhere that accesses all this.

Soldato
I'm really thinking of buying this game now :)

I've started to get into it more and am loving the playstyle. I don't mind fifa either, but the two games seem so much different.

I noticed a lot of people have been complaining about the online gameplay with lag problems etc :( :confused: which is really the only thing making me question whether to buy it or not.

Soldato
Online is a joke, played some games last night, laggy as hell.

Whenever I took a goal kick or a free kick the player would move (standing still!) away from the ball?!? WTF, letting the opponent run to the ball and have a free shot on goal!

Associate
I can't play my 12th game on the Legend mode, keeps crashing whenever i move the controller after loading the auto save.

I have the exact same problem, I haven't tried using a different resolution yet.

My son has the PS3 version and he has no problems at all so far.
I hope they fix this major bug because the game is actually quite good and BAL mode is addictive. :)

Associate
Also how do you write on the lobby etc, or is this another problem with my account? :(

click the right thumb stick and press the x button. Strange how there is nothing in the instruction manual about this. I found this out by trial and error.

Also what is very annoying about the instructions is that the joy-pad controls are all configured for a xbox 360 controller (y,x,a,b buttons). Even the picture in the manual is a 360 controller!!!!! in a PC instruction book.

Associate
I have the exact same problem, I haven't tried using a different resolution yet.

My son has the PS3 version and he has no problems at all so far.
I hope they fix this major bug because the game is actually quite good and BAL mode is addictive. :)

Try that resolution fix I suggested, it's worked for everyone I know of so far! let me know how you get on!

Back
Top Bottom