PGR online

Soldato
The only game that I really play online is PDZ, but I have played a few games of DOA4 also.

The one thing that really bugs the hell out of me is opposite spawn camping. In other words, in team kill count the other team will just rush the others spawn and will shoot them the second they spawn. That bug the heck out of me.

I have heard that most people on PGR are a pretty friendly bunch, I dont own it personally but I am sure there are a lot of people here that would give you a nice non cheesy game :)

Soldato
joyful are u playing random people?? i tend to manage to get in big games with people from OCUK and theres no bumping at all and on smaller tracks collisions are off to stop it happening

Soldato
find the online leagues are terrible, the friendly matches are normally okay but still not as good as PGR2.

Gets really annoying at the nurburgring on the last tight corner seem to get rammed off everytime

Soldato
OP
pld online for about an hr every match i got knock off at least one sometimes on straight ppl just aimed for me :/ didnt even try to miss/slow down like i do sux tbh

Soldato
PGR online is like Counterstrike - pointless on public games unless you play with your mates. Sign upto that big PGR thread somewhere below on this forum and keep an eye out when games are being played between us. Most of the peeps here are good gamers, but accidents do happen, especially when I'm around :D

Soldato
Its not that bad - just remember its only a game.

Played for 3 hours online this afternoon in online career and probably met 3 or 4 people who were deliberately knocking people off, everyone one else was at least trying to race, but many of them just werent very good. After a while you start to learn where its safe to overtake them and which players to take out before they do it to you.

Mind you though, I will never handbrake turn over a finish line again. I did it today on Majestys Pleasure and came to a stop aboout a foot off the line. Didnt realise att first then watched everyone from 3rd to 7th pass me lol. Cost me a drop from 9455 to 10100ish :(

Soldato
I played other day was going down a straight at start on Nurburing and someone hit me and car went into a spin and was getting pushed along. :(

Kinds of puts me off playing online career all some people want to do is play destruction derby. :(

Back
Top Bottom