Phanteks Eclipse P350X RGB Lighting Issue

Associate
Hi All,

I have recently purchased an Overclockers computer. It arrived today and upon inspecting the computer, I have discovered that the RGB Lighting on the Phanteks Eclipse P350X case may not be functioning properly.

It didn't come with a manual, but I found it here. There are two buttons on top - one of which controls the colour and the other controls the mode.

There are four different modes: Solid, Breathing, Radar, Sparkle, Rainbow.

There is a horizontal light strip on the left side of the case and two vertical light strips on the case's front.

The left light strip works fine, but the front light strips continuously flicker white in Radar, Sparkle and rainbow mode. Holding down the colour button freezes the animation (and the flickering stops) and displays the correct colour(s), but the flickering continues the moment you release your finger from the button.

Solid colour mode is fine, as is Breathing mode, so It's very unusual that the rest of the modes result in this strange effect. The problem is absent on the left strip, it's only an issue with the front ones.

It's a little hard to capture on video because of my camera's shutter speed, but I gave it a good go (please excuse the rubbish on the floor!). The flickering isn't as obvious in the video as it is in person:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEmZ41NKDao

I know it's a very minor issue but for such an expensive system it's a bit of a bummer. Before I contact support, I'm wondering if anyone has experienced this problem and/or has any suggestions on how to trouble shoot this?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom