Phanteks Enthoo Pro / Primo?

Associate
Hi All,

Presently I've got a Enthoo Pro, But I'm liking the look/extra functionality of the Primo. Just returning an EVGA DG-87 at the moment due to the lack of EEB support (Even though some retailers(Scan) are saying it does! My mistake).

Asus Z10PE-D8 WS:
ASUS-Z10PE-D8-WS.jpg

I screwed up and damaged my Corsair H90. I still have the other AIO (H80i v2) but the radiator thickness is annoying when trying to push/pull from the front bottom. My setup doesn't look efficient and in terms of cooling both cpu1 and cpu2 are idling after a short 15-minute spell at 50c/51c, hence this thread, I want to change that, as this build will be 100% load 3-12 hours at a time.

I'm no longer considering a custom WC loop, instead I'm going to stick with AIO's.

My question is, should I stick with the Pro and just get two 240mm AIO's? Or buy a primo with larger WC capability? Has anyone completed a EEB build with the primo yet?.

What AIO's should I use? Typically I use Corsair, but I certainly know there are tonnes of other AIO's out there. What would you reccomend I do? I'm basically after better cooling to get my idle temps down.

Back
Top Bottom