Phanteks P500A

Associate
Does anyone know what's going on with this case?
Can't seem to find it for sale anywhere.

Overclockers states OOS with an estimated delivery in October (no idea if I'd get one if I ordered now).
Rainforest states currently unavailable so no idea if they are ever restocking.
Only one other place and I'm not sure about it.

This is a fairly new case so I don't get the lack of stock(ists).
I might have to get the older P600S, seems to be everywhere.

Associate
I have an order in for a few days and was wondering the same thing.
Got in touch with Phanteks and they advised - PhanteksUSA 18/09 19.10-- "A Shipment will be arriving next week"
Hopefully overclockers.co.uk will get a shipment in next week and update the site shortly thereafter ..
Going to wait for the P500A myself ...

Soldato

Overclockers states OOS with an estimated delivery in October (no idea if I'd get one if I ordered now).

I have an order in for a few days and was wondering the same thing.
Got in touch with Phanteks and they advised - PhanteksUSA 18/09 19.10-- "A Shipment will be arriving next week"
Hopefully overclockers.co.uk will get a shipment in next week and update the site shortly thereafter ..
Going to wait for the P500A myself ...

seen reviews on Corsairs new 4000D Airflow?

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/corsair-4000d-airflow/6.html

equals and thats witth two 120mm fans vs 140mm of phanteks

Associate
Yeah I'm in the same boat. I'm waiting on the case but I'm worried all the units will sell out before the OOS date. I wonder if anyone knows the unit count or thinks that there will still be stock after all the preorders.

Soldato
I just got my P400 case as wanting to go to atx form factor. I am disappointed with the build quality. It is no better than my £30 Thermaltake.

very disappointed actually. I really feel like I should have gone for a Lian Li maybe. Anyway happy with the design and look tho.

Associate
I decided to cancel the P500a and went with the P600s instead. Didn't want to wait any longer in regards to new build and like the fact the P600s can change between Silent and Airflow.
@pc-guy - sorry to hear about the P400 build quality. I have watched a lot of reviews on the P600s, 719 and Entho Pro 2 and quite a few people have said that the metal in the case can be quite flimsy.
Anyhow, my P600s case should arrive this week.
Looking to do my first Watercooling setup at some stage later down the line ....

Associate

I ordered mine at the start of sept and hoping that the ETA isn't moved and they get enough stock to cover orders including mine. I did submit a web ticket but got told the ETA was direct from phanteks. Hopefully this and my 3080 are shipped around the same time to complete my new setup.

Associate
Hello all, is anyone from Overclockers here to tell us how many p500a cases are coming in the end of this month?? I am also want one of this =D

Associate
I notice the date was tomorrow and now gone back to 4th November. Hope that's just for any pre-orders from today and it is still shipping on the 20th.

Associate
I notice the date was tomorrow and now gone back to 4th November. Hope that's just for any pre-orders from today and it is still shipping on the 20th.

I really hope so. I'll be ****** otherwise between this and 3080 disastrous joke. I've seen "competitors" receiving these cases and held of from going through the whole rig ma roll of purchase/refund. Of course, now they've "updated" this these are now out of stock else where.

Now if this is the case and new ETA is now the expected date then I will be losing out on two free game promotions. One from the 3080 which I don't expect to see before the deadline for the promotion for Watch Dogs and my CPU which has been sitting on my desk for over a month with a free copy of the up and coming Assassins Creed (both keys require the part in a PC). Even if the GPU comes, its pretty much irrelevant if I don't have a case to put it in. (I currently use a gaming laptop which is on its way out). If I get the case I'll try and beg, borrow or steal a cheap GPU.

Associate
Yeh, I have pretty much an entire build minus CPU ordered and it's all being held, waiting for the case. Half of it is now out of stock so it better be put aside lol.

Associate
I've also ordered this case but I'm guessing that there was a delay and the new shipping date is now November. I hope I'm wrong though!
Yeh, I have pretty much an entire build minus CPU ordered and it's all being held, waiting for the case. Half of it is now out of stock so it better be put aside lol.

Just got my shipping confirmation! So they did get stock.

So that at least one free reward saved and I can finally after over a month from ordering start building!

Associate
I've also ordered this case but I'm guessing that there was a delay and the new shipping date is now November. I hope I'm wrong though!

I have raised a query with Phanteks and they told me that 20th was correct and a large ammount of cases was to be delivered to UK. Also OCUK told me there were lots of people whoch have pre ordered it as well. It seems all gone and they are waiting new to come. Just wondering how many probably still in the queue so i can think if i will get it or other case

Associate
I have raised a query with Phanteks and they told me that 20th was correct and a large ammount of cases was to be delivered to UK. Also OCUK told me there were lots of people whoch have pre ordered it as well. It seems all gone and they are waiting new to come. Just wondering how many probably still in the queue so i can think if i will get it or other case

Yeah would be good to know the queue order but I can wait till November if needs be. After that I may have to look at other cases.

Back
Top Bottom