Photoshop fun anyone? (read: Help needed!)

Associate
OP
xirokx said:
does one have to use that particular beach image?

Well if you don't like the pic, by all means use your own. :)

The whole invite (this is just the front), will have humourous parts to it - I'm planning to write in the top left corner of this one: "Artists Impression - real beach may vary." :o

xirokx said:
"were's our invite" :p

Well I estimate the chances of you living within 50 miles of the beach to be approximately 1000:1. :(

Soldato
peteruk said:
Well I estimate the chances of you living within 50 miles of the beach to be approximately 1000:1. :(
I'd say it was more like 172:1 :p

There are about 7723 miles of coastline in the UK and (very) roughly 45 miles of coastline which are within 50 miles of xirokx's location of N.W London. I think thats right...

Associate
OP
OK well after much toil I have finally produced the invite template.

Everyone who helped on here has inspired me to improve my photoshop skills considerably. :)

Here's the design...
Front: [img=http://img104.imageshack.us/img104/3662/13thjune2006alterabiggercopy4r.th.jpg]
Back: [img=http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/2882/nearfinal180713thjunebiggercop.th.jpg]

There are good jokes, private jokes and just plain bad jokes :D.

By the way Gaverick, sorry but I didn't use your design at all in the end - the white didn't show up well when the invite was made small. :)

Thanks again OcUK!

Associate
OP
iCraig said:
I'm hurt that you have censored the location.

Sorry and all dude, but for the safety of all involved, it wouldn't pay to stick up party dates and exact locations on the internet, would die of guilt if any repercussions occurred.

If anyone has an uneffable urge to see the original, er, just mail me. :)

Back
Top Bottom