Photoshop help...

Soldato
Hi,

So ive tried my best with this...but i dont have photoshop and paint 3d isnt cutting it. I am trying to add my daughters faces onto the characters from the animated Jurassic Park series on Netflix.

The image i want to add them to is :

HVPoOsc.png

The picture of my children and Frank (the big boxer on the left) is :
96bgbNV.png

Sorry i cant embed as these forums dont run well on my laptop. Im trying to replace a couple of characters faces with my children (girls preferably) and a dinosaur with Franks head. Its my daughters birthday and this show is the first time shes shown an interest in dinosaurs so it would be a nice picture to show her. Another picture of Frank and the puppy is :
j9AWFET.png

If you can somehow put the pup on one then that would also be awesome. Happy to pay for this but dont know how much this kind of thing is worth.

Any help appreciated. Thanks :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Caporegime
poster.jpg

The main problem is, the photo of your youngest ends up making the pink-haired girl look like someone's grandmother :p

Soldato
The main problem is, the photo of your youngest ends up making the pink-haired girl look like someone's grandmother :p

She looks like she has a black eye. Daddy being to free with his fists? :D

The other problem is the base image is too low res, you can find a slightly better version on google which should help

Back
Top Bottom