Photoshop request please........

OcUK Staff
Hi there

This seems like best section to ask but I may be wrong. My calipers on my car need a refurb as they are looking a bit worse for wear, from factory they had options of black, red and yellow, maybe silver too.

Now I cannot make my mind up if I want to stick with red or try something different like yellow or maybe even orange or a burnt copper. I don't want anything neon/luminous just a regular colour though bright is fine, but as the car is ultra blue which is very bright, I feel there is no need for crazy neon bright calipers but at same time as they are huge then why not make them look good.

Any logos / text I put on shall be in black. I am doing front and rear calipers.

Here is some pictures of my car, well one identical to mine which I hope are suitable for photoshopping the calipers:

svr3.jpg~original

svr2.jpg~original

svr1.jpg~original

adobephotoshopexpress_2017_06_17_11_07_28_75e1328facfd60b56a33dec0704399dd7b359d23.jpg~original

sve2.jpg~original

sve1.jpg~original

sve3.jpg~original

I hope those shots are acceptable? If not let me know and I can try to find some better ones.

As to caliper colour favourites so far are yellow or orange:

svr5.jpg~original

svr7.jpg~original

Though any colour is a possibility and here are some other caliper colours:

svr6.jpg~original

svr8.jpg~original

Big thanks to those in advance who take the time to photoshop some of the above images for me. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Out of those the orange looks best. Did you use same orange as the brembo caliper picture I supplied please?

The green I just think don't work at all.
The yellow is to neon/luminous, be good to see a flatter yellow.

Back
Top Bottom