photoshopping is it right

Soldato
personally I think its wrong to doctor images of events, its like changing history isn't it? Would you suggest adding some people into pictures of other events famous or not?

How about some extras in charles and diana's wedding day? Or maybe removing some scruffy looking people from the pictures of the queens jubilee ?

You what?

It's advertising you muppet. It is not an historical document. Believe it or not, lots of of adverts are, big shock coming, the result of PHOTOSHOP.

Associate
Don't think what he's saying is racist. I think he means is it right that everyone finds the need on any add campaign to put someone of mixed race in there. Personally, I don't think you should have to but it doesn't bother me.

Associate
You what?

It's advertising you muppet. It is not an historical document. Believe it or not, lots of of adverts are, big shock coming, the result of PHOTOSHOP.

The point is, in 50+ years how do you not know these photoshopped images could get used as reference when they are fake.

Not that the OP image is the best example but still the point remains.

Man of Honour
You what?

but that's the point. It is advertising for the Politically correct.
Why did someone think it was needed for a local event.
Why not just use an actual image from the event itself, surly that would be a far better image for advertising.

Soldato
OP
but that's the point. It is advertising for the Politically correct.
Why did someone think it was needed for a local event.
Why not just use an actual image from the event itself, surly that would be a far better image for advertising.

this ^

they have photo- shopped that image over the top of the photo of the real event

Soldato
The Intel ad was better:

http://arthistorian.wordpress.com/2...ly-pulled-from-an-art-historians-perspective/

intelad.jpg

Back
Top Bottom