Pic of my Eyefinity set up

Associate
OP
10022010847.jpg

Associate
Hi Ace,

Its like peripheral vision you might not see it clearly but if you see some movement to your left your gonna have a closer look, Eyefinity allows you to do this and really adds some FOV to your games.

:)

Associate
OP
Ace, i would agree when it somes to 2d work, 2 monitors are more than enough for most people but 'eyefinity' is awesome when it comes to gaming.

Jay

Associate
OP
Im 32 now and been gaming for, well a good few years :) im not easily impressed by things and dont jump on the 'i need that' bandwagon.
I first saw eyefinity on one of my mates set ups and was really impressed it is awesome in my book :)

Jay

Associate
OP
Ive only played dirt 2 with it but dont have a wheel :( but the visual effects are great! Ive also played Hawx and that is great too.

Jay

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
You need to set up a seat/wheel & pedal set & get yourself Forza 3 & Richard Burns Rally. :D

As it happens I played RBR for the first time in ages yesterday & won the GB rally. :cool:
That game will Never stop amazing me. :cool:

Associate
Cheers Ace and how about getting ergotron into stock so that we can have something to put our 2+ monitors onto im looking at getting the Ergotron LX Dual Side-by-Side Arm (black) 45-218-195 and a single LX.

Im sure you could sell a few especially as nobody seems to stock them and with ATI eyefinity the way forward and nvidia 3d surround coming its gotta be a winner :)

Associate
eyefinity is awesome ! :D

cool setup, i know 3d will take off and all that but im sure 3d and eyefinity could be possible too.

either way if i had a choice of current 3d technology from nvidia or eyefinity i would choose eyefinity everytime, peripheral vision is what gives you real 'be there' immersion especially when you turn the side monitors in a little bit.

cant wait to get my setup going with this tech

Soldato
Impressive.

I got three 24" monitor set up ready, but I'm ordering a HD5970 or two HD5870's in a few weeks when back from holiday.

They got some good triple monitor stands on Ebay, at a good price, bought one last year, very good.

Back
Top Bottom