Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Associate
more of a quick question, so im in the middle of sorting my office out as working from home is likely to be a full time thing for me regardless. any places that are best for sourcing worktops to use as a desk? the size is likely to be about 2 metres for one desk and 1 - 1.5 metres for another.

Soldato
IMG-20200920-160716-01.jpg

Soldato
Replaced my old desk earlier this month, went with an L desk to give me a bit more room.

x4Ygmgw.jpg
Where did you get your lamp from - I have one basically similar but with a round lamp on top and magnifying glass and circular tube.
It's really scruffy and I have moved it to my chair to read by but it looks crap but does an excellent job.
I was going to refurb it but if I can get a new one I won't bother - just stick it back in the garage
I think it's from London Lamps and guessing 30-40 years old. - I have searched for one like it but no joy.
PS if its a Lightcraft Lc8074 can you tell me what the measurements are from pivot to pivot -I need 460mm on each.

Thanks

Last edited:
Associate
wrapped my old ikea desk in black carbon fibre vinyl. might cut back the large mouse mat so I can see more of the desk.

jGGfbHM.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Where did you get your lamp from - I have one basically similar but with a round lamp on top and magnifying glass and circular tube.
It's really scruffy and I have moved it to my chair to read by but it looks crap but does an excellent job.
I was going to refurb it but if I can get a new one I won't bother - just stick it back in the garage
I think it's from London Lamps and guessing 30-40 years old. - I have searched for one like it but no joy.

Couldn't tell you to be honest, I bought it a few years ago.
I might have been from CPC, since my old work place had an account.
But there's plenty on Amazon that are similar.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Sanqiao-Ma...keywords=Magnifier+Lamp&qid=1602426787&sr=8-9

Soldato
Thanks for that - Since I saw yours I looked again - just putting (parallel arm) desk lamp in threw up loads - Funny enough none give you the arm length except one.

Back
Top Bottom