1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pic: Your desk...RIGHT NOW

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gurusan, 1 Mar 2007.

1. Faded

Mobster

How are you finding the MX Keys? I've been waiting for ages for it and the MX Master 3 to come back in stock on the Logitech site.

2. Mason-

Soldato

Love it. Had to wait ages for it because of COVID. The feature I love most is the easy switching. I often have to switch between my work and personal laptop and it’s instant.

It’s also really hefty and solidly made. The key action is great.

3. Things change I've changed

Capodecina

[​IMG]

4. fobose

Soldato

Jealous of the amount of monitors you have there.. :D

P.S What is that old beige looking PC case on the floor? Did you mod the case for the two side fans or did the case come like it?

5. Things change I've changed

Capodecina

It's an old classic, the Coolermaster Wavemaster, I modded the fans on the side for GPU cooling back in the day, I plan to resurrect the case in the future, want to spray it stormtrooper white and whack a low powered AMD chip and board in it.

6. fobose

Soldato

Cool!! :D The only case I ever modded was an akasa eclipse (I put a 120mm fan on the side). Unfortunately I hated that case and clearly remember dropping it in my blue recycling bin :O to be fair my Antec P182 is pretty old, so old I can't find where I bought it from!

7. Malevolence

Capodecina

Another one who is still using the HiperX box to store **** in. Handy little boxes those.

8. RexAlba

Gangster

Haha yeah, I don't even know how long Ive had that... must be over 10 years but its always had my most important bits/screws and most used tools in it :)

9. Things change I've changed

Capodecina

You hated the akasa eclipse (62)! I loved that case, it had a massive following on here back in the day, I also had an Antec, the P180 lol, had that for many years, that thing was a heavy beast with a system in it, finally upgraded to a Factal Design Define R5, nice simple quiet box.

10. fobose

Soldato

Yup. I had about 4-5 hard drives by then and it vibrated the hell out the case. I think I eventually bought some special rubber mounted drive bays that went in the 5.25" bays. I remember air flow being poor too (hence the mod)! I bought it because of how highly it was regarded on here.

I quite like the fractal design cases, very sleek. I bought my wife a mini arc which I still have in the loft with her old PC in it (she gave up gaming :( ).

11. Robert

Capodecina

What cable wrap do you use?

12. Robert

Capodecina

what lamp is that?

13. cu3ed

Capodecina

Mines been pretty bad thinking of sending it back. The back light sensor is busted because of bad programming discovered by a member in the community forums. Also random disconnects etc. Logitech support has also taken a massive dive.

14. LiE

Capodecina

Just a random lamp from Bunnings when they were a thing, think it was £10. I do want to replace it with a proper angle poise though.

15. ThereIs0nly0ne

Hitman

Not sure I can link to it as OCUK sells similar. It’s just basic expandable, grey, braided sleeving.

16. vanpeebles

Sgarrista

17. Tephnos

Mobster

Now I don't want them to bother making a TKL version, so I never consider it!

Quite satisfied on my magic keyboard for now I think.

18. vanpeebles

Sgarrista

The Commodore PET is badly out of scale :D

19. Flanders

Hitman

We're thinking of getting Hamonds in to do our office, out of interest what are the depths of the desk and the cupboard that sits on top (near the iMac)?

20. ThereIs0nly0ne

Hitman

The desk is 62cm deep. The cabinet/cupboard is approximately 35cm deep. Hope that helps.