Picked up my new car today!!

Soldato
Never seen that before, certianly unique and :O at the BHP, though I must question the quality of handling which im sure you will be able to tell us soon ;)

Very nice mate :)

Soldato
Holy mother of god, that's a nice pair of cars you have there :cool:

That Mustang is awesome. It must feel so so so good driving it and knowing there's no one else around you with one :cool:

What's happening to the GTO?

OcUK Staff
OP
zain said:
Never seen that before, certianly unique and :O at the BHP, though I must question the quality of handling which im sure you will be able to tell us soon ;)

Very nice mate :)

Handling with the original owner driving seems very impressive, he said it was as good as his wifes new M3 which I doubted at first but after been out with him I can't help but feel he is correct. Obviously the Saleen does not have the same safety systems at hand though and wet roads will be scary but in the dry its good and with time I hope to have some fun. :)

JRS

JRS

Soldato
As I said in the other thread Gibbo, it looks really good :) You'll get used to being on that side of the car in fairly short order.

***edit***

Just listened to the .wav file - she sounds reasonably meaty for a small-block Ford :D

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
agw_01 said:
Holy mother of god, that's a nice pair of cars you have there :cool:

That Mustang is awesome. It must feel so so so good driving it and knowing there's no one else around you with one :cool:

What's happening to the GTO?

The 3000GT or GTO whichever you preferre I am gonna sell privately, see it on pistonheads here:-
Gibbo's 3000GT for sale!!

OcUK Staff
OP
JRS said:
As I said in the other thread Gibbo, it looks really good :) You'll get used to being on that side of the car in fairly short order.

***edit***

Just listened to the .wav file - she sounds reasonably meaty for a small-block Ford :D

It might be small but the bloody fuel guage/range computer dropped 5 miles just whilst recording that clip. :D :D :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Burned_Alive said:
Shame they dont offer a right hand conversion, looks mean though :D

Whats it like to drive, being a left hooker?

They do, not sure how much but I believe its between 3k-6k as a place in the UK converts them to RHD and then sells them for approx £45,000. :eek:

Still getting used to it at the moment, for now I am just driving right in sometimes I drift a tad off to the centre but as I drive it more the more I am improving. :)

Back
Top Bottom