Picked up my new car today!!

Soldato
I can just imagine something really funny to do. If a chav in a 1.0 Corsa revs their engine next to you you just rev back, look at their faces all in horror. :D

Associate
saitrix said:
I can just imagine something really funny to do. If a chav in a 1.0 Corsa revs their engine next to you you just rev back, look at their faces all in horror. :D

I'd love to see a chav in a corsa try it on with that :D

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Matteh, I've seen idiots in Fiestas and Novas try it on with a '69 440ci Charger in Coventry - I would expect that Gibbo is going to come across chavvy plonkers in a bodykitted 1.1 litre pile of scrap metal trying to race him at some point :)

Soldato
JRS said:
Matteh, I've seen idiots in Fiestas and Novas try it on with a '69 440ci Charger in Coventry - I would expect that Gibbo is going to come across chavvy plonkers in a bodykitted 1.1 litre pile of scrap metal trying to race him at some point :)
Even his 3000GT would pretty much beat nearly any car at the lights.

Permabanned
You are my god, Mustangs are awesome, they may not handle, be fast or be anything you expect, but god damn the noise and looks alone give you everything you need. Then a big ass burnout and your god. Damn im jealous :( May you kill every pedestrian with that evil looking thing which walks in your path!

Soldato
SgtTupac said:
You are my god, Mustangs are awesome, they may not handle, be fast or be anything you expect, but god damn the noise and looks alone give you everything you need. Then a big ass burnout and your god. Damn im jealous :( May you kill every pedestrian with that evil looking thing which walks in your path!
If you dont call 0-60 in under 5 secs I dunno what is. :p

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
I wasn't convinced on the looks n your original what to buy post, but these do make it look stunning, the side profile is lovely ;)

Nice inside too, should be a bit of fun :)

Adz

Adz

Soldato
Seems to me like a heck of a lot of car for the money! Sounds fantastic too.

Kudos to you for buying something a little different. It certainly has the 'wow' factor that a 911/M3/etc don't.

Congratulations :).

OcUK Staff
OP
willd58 said:
Wow, id love to see it in the metal, id hate to think what id do though, scream like a girl at an elvis concert probably.

Well if I hear any screaming outside OcUK HQ I will know its you, hehe. ;)

Soldato
Amazing car, I was talking about how much I wanted a mustang about 20 mins ago............and then you just come and have to rub it in :D

Seriously, great car, enjoy

Back
Top Bottom