Picked up my new car today!!

OcUK Staff
OP
Nickg said:
wow that is a stunner mate

whats the tunability on this rig? i take it due to lack of turbo, u wont be able to main the gains like on a GTO?

and whats going on with that masshoosive airbox? POP Charger time? lol?

Hi there

About 3k results in approx 450-500BHP. :D

Been driving it around for the last two hours and filled it up again. Thoroughly enjoying it and the noise is just tooo addictive. Plus I can't get over how good the steering and feedback is. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

The onboard computer is saying 16mpg at the moment but the Americans have a smaller gallon than we do so I am most probably getting closer to 18mpg. Its probably actually slightly better than the 3000GT at the moment, but once the engine is broken in and I start thrashing it more I suspect it will no doubt be returning around 15mpg. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

Here's some more pictures I've just taken whilst been out and it starts snowing, DOH!

snow1.JPG

snow2.JPG

snow3.JPG

snow4.JPG

I also managed to do a couple of flyby's unfortunately could not get my foot down as not enough room to do so but all the same it still sounds sweet.

Low Speed Flyby's of the Beast!!!

Enjoy and I can't wait to find some tunnels. :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Hi there

All I can say is Ford brought those over to the UK in right hand drive I bet you the Mustang would sell in bucket loads over here, unless of course they tried charging nearly double the US price........

Back
Top Bottom