Picked up my new car today!!

Soldato
Thats pure sex on wheels! :D

I've gotta get out of my crappy job and start earning some proper cash so I can get myself a nice car like that. (Any donations to get me started? ;) )

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Love the car apart from the rear, it still looks a little odd to me, but the front/side is gorgeous. If it had the back end from something like the MG SV I'd love it :)

Caporegime
Awesome awesome car & sound Gibbo, niiiiiiice choice :D

And;

maybe I will fall in love with the Saleen and just spend 5k and increase it to 480BHP with a bolt on supercharger kit from Saleen

You just GOTTA do that ;)

Will have to come over & check her out soon :)

Si

Soldato
That is a fantastic car you have there, only thing that spoils it is the left hand drive. But if you can get used to it then thats great!

Definatly beats the hell out of a 911, dont even pay attention to them anymore they are so common.

Great choice of car :)

Associate
If its anything like the Monaro that used to go to our club meets, get a performance manifold, bin the cat off and get a straight through system then itll wake the dead!

And thats the lamest 'flyby' Ive ever seen :o

Last edited:
Associate
Very nice mate :)

Didnt you sell the S2000 because it was a bit of a handful in the slippery english weather ? Surly this is worse with all the torque!!

Still got the summer on its way now :D

Cant beleive its been a year since you owned the GTO... seems not so long ago when you posted about buying that one.

Have fun.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Bet you are really happy with it Gibbo :) Very "in yer face" but thats what you wanted!

Just be damn careful with the LHD, the current slippery weather, and that utter beast of an engine

Back
Top Bottom