Picked up my new car today!!

Soldato
I dont blame you, if it was a financially viable option for me when i seen that i wouldnt even try to resist, its just too sexeh. Ive only ever seen the Saleen version in red before and thought that was nice, but oh my, seeing that really did make me weak at the knees. I knew when i seen the posters name it would be nice, but i just nearly passed out ;)

Enjoy your purchase, ill just sit here all green with envy :)

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Absolutely awesome motor, nice one!

The amazing thing is that in many ways, I simply don't care whether it's the best handling car out there, it's just got presence to die for.

Please keep the photos rolling in, while the rest of us go green.

Associate
I dont even know you Gibbo but i give you massive respect for just having this car. I truly find this one hell of a beast to look at. Its just perrrrrrrfect.

Caporegime
Gibbo said:
I've been living of bread and water saving every penny until the occaison came about and will carry on doing so until later this year, buts its worth it.

There is more to life than cars you know ;) Do you not go out or something?

Associate
Would you belive me if I told you I saw one today?

Bit weird as it was on the back of a trailer going towards Chester, weird part being it was just plain aubernde ( sp ) in color, though it was a normal Mustang to begin with, but the rear end looked too different, and I'm positive it was the Saleen.

Edit, Just checked the site, and they do in fact have that color! yay for me!

Last edited:
Soldato
Truly great car mate! Must be an awesome drive.

Gibbo said:
So gonna carry on enjoying the Mustang and no doubt frequent fuel stations on a regular basis though it'll get a rest as off to Hong Kong end of this month and Italy in June. So will be locking the Mustang away and giving it a rest.

I've never thought of garages being very safe tbh, i'm sure i could find time to look after it though? E-mail in trust :D ;) :p

Soldato
Great car Gibbo, you have made a good choice.

I would have got this rather than a Porsche anyday. The stang has a 'wow' factor about it. The Porsche would have just got 'Oh look theres another Porsche' response and the person would have carried on. People seeing your car would be crashing, walking into lamp posts or something.

Brilliant car mate. All your hard work has paid off. You deserve it.

Waiting for some more videos, doin a little speed :D The police wont find out :p

Back
Top Bottom