Pics of new car! (56K and possible chav mods)

Soldato
Morba said:
most mods are a financial loss to the seller, most of the time it wont do much more to increase the price of a car.

I expected as much - which is why heavy modding seems so strange to me. I was once told of someone who purchased a Fiesta for 6k then spent 6k on mods... perhaps the person should have purchased a slightly older Z3 Roadster and left it unmodded...

Associate
OP
cleanbluesky said:
I expected as much - which is why heavy modding seems so strange to me. I was once told of someone who purchased a Fiesta for 6k then spent 6k on mods... perhaps the person should have purchased a slightly older Z3 Roadster and left it unmodded...

One of my friends recently purchased an ex showcar.
It cost him £4500.
The car is a K reg 106 (the older shape) with the rubbish 1.0 Carb engine.
How it makes me cringe that he spent that much on such an old and slow car :(

I don't think i'll post pics of his car because i know you'll rip it apart! :D

Associate
xcessive said:
One of my friends recently purchased an ex showcar.
It cost him £4500.
The car is a K reg 106 (the older shape) with the rubbish 1.0 Carb engine.
How it makes me cringe that he spent that much on such an old and slow car :(

I don't think i'll post pics of his car because i know you'll rip it apart! :D

post them please !

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
That fiesta is quite tastefully done, certainly not 'chav'. Not keen on the blue bulbs and tinted rear clusters, and I don't like big exhausts on small cars but overall it's quite a nice car.

People are too quick to call a car 'chavved'. A few mods doesn't make a car 'chavved'.

Arse-roof Corsa = Chav.
Fiesta with some subtle mods = Not chav.

Don
lol drex at "arse roof" :D

I dont mind the car at all, its hardly over the top, the 6x9's are the wrong choice of speaker really as they will have a very limited life span in that environment, the sub's will force the air in the boot around and thus pushing the cones of the 6x9's.

dont see the problem with any of your mods, anyone who is arguing the point is a spanner, tasteful personalisation is fine imo, overtop bodykits and 19" rims are taking that theme too far and thats when I would begin to consider criticising.

enjoy :)

Caporegime
cleanbluesky said:

because they didnt want a z3, they wanted a fiesta which they then over time spent 6k on mods on.

you still do not understand.
people mod for themselves, not for anyone else, not for resale value.

Associate
yeh, like the same way people buy a brand new car and loose thousands of pounds rather than buy one thats a year or even 6 months old. That "waste of money" is just for a number plate!

Mic

Mic

Soldato
candyman2 said:
yeh, like the same way people buy a brand new car and loose thousands of pounds rather than buy one thats a year or even 6 months old. That "waste of money" is just for a number plate!
I god damn HATE people complaining about that.
Some one has to buy new cars, or else you,me,jesus or anyone else would never be driving a second hand car. Be thankful some people do have the money to blow on new cars. Means others can afford them second hand.

Soldato
-Mic- said:
I god damn HATE people complaining about that.
Some one has to buy new cars, or else you,me,jesus or anyone else would never be driving a second hand car. Be thankful some people do have the money to blow on new cars. Means others can afford them second hand.

Doesn't make it any less daft though does it.

Mic

Mic

Soldato
cymatty said:
Doesn't make it any less daft though does it.
Whys it daft? Because someone wants a brand new un-used car?
Thats like saying a buying new clothes is daft, or an ipod, or a hat.

Back
Top Bottom