Picture of me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wise Guy
Permabanned
Originally posted by Scarfacé
gay9.gif

You're not ugly mate, you're just humour bate, sorry. :)

I can't quite see where this "gay" thing is coming from, i don't think he looks gay. Perhaps if you were to post a pic of yourself then let us decide whether to ring the gay bells or not.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Mikol
No seriously though matt, what was the occassion? Why are they all wearing white coats? Although, being in Cambridge says it all. Work experience for one of the 'companies' in your area? Why oh why are all the best life science/scientific/research companies based no where near me? Oh well, not long and hopefully I'll be working for one of them and living down there.

That was taken in college (CRC). The others had been doing experiments that they had missed. I had done them all so was doing some written work so no lab coat for me.

Associate
Originally posted by Obl][vion
I can't quite see where this "gay" thing is coming from, i don't think he looks gay. Perhaps if you were to post a pic of yourself then let us decide whether to ring the gay bells or not.

Someone posts something below the belt and people like you go all defensive for him? :/

It's a joke and I think he knows that, if he's that bothered he'll just remove the picture won't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom