Picture of me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Originally posted by Scarfacé
Someone posts something below the belt and people like you go all defensive for him? :/

It's a joke and I think he knows that, if he's that bothered he'll just remove the picture won't he?

Yes because there was no need for that stupid and silly comment and why should he take his photo off????

Associate
Originally posted by Matthew-1985
I think everyones jealous because I look better than them. :confused:

negative7.jpg

(Sorry, I officially suck... you may hit me as hard as you like) :o :p :D

Associate
Originally posted by Marvt74
Because no matter what you do people are going to post both negative and positive things arn't they,

Exactly, and when someone posts something below the belt there's no need for everyone to start defending him and licking his ass.

He knows it's a joke and seeing that it's only blokes I don't think he's that bothered (unless... :p).

Some people are far too serious on a monday night @ 10:20pm.

Originally posted by KingAdora
Your apparent trouble with girls no doubt stems from your unmistakeable resemblance to a raging gayboy!

PMSL. :D

Soldato
I wouldn't worry about comments on photos on these fine forums. Frequently people post pictures of very attractive ladies (who are commonly recognised as being beautiful) and they get called 'pig ugly' and 'mingers'. When that is the case what chance does a fellow male forum member stand??!! :D

Anyway have to say I am surprised I had a picture in my head and it's nothing like you lol (not better or worse just different). It's amazing what idea you can have in your head about people and be totally wrong :)

Last edited:
Wise Guy
Permabanned
Originally posted by Scarfacé
Someone posts something below the belt and people like you go all defensive for him? :/

It's a joke and I think he knows that, if he's that bothered he'll just remove the picture won't he?

Yeah, sorry, this wasn't meant to be a direct response to your post but a generalised response to the other "you look gay/camp" replies in this thread. He shouldn't have to remove the pic, after all he's been a long enough standing member of this forum to deserve some respect. I'm not a comedy killer or anything but some of the responses in this thread have been made derogatively. I'm sure Matt can take them as a joke, as i'm sure (hope) he took my response earlier, however there's a line, and some people have crossed it.

Soldato
If anyone was offended by me saying Matt looks camp, it was meant as a joke and i will edit the post if it makes people happy.

I would post a pic of me but my hosting is down atm

Ian

Kaz

Kaz

at the end of the day its mainly the guys who have been saying "oh your ugly etc"

i dont think Matt is bothered - well he seemed fine with me.

i reckon we should all post a pic instead of letting him be the only one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom