Picture of me!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Originally posted by Scarfacé
Exactly, and when someone posts something below the belt there's no need for everyone to start defending him and licking his ass.

He knows it's a joke and seeing that it's only blokes I don't think he's that bothered (unless... :p).

Some people are far too serious on a monday night @ 10:20pm.

PMSL. :D

No i think its just a case of common decency, i mean geez at least he has the balls to do it but for someone to post such a stupid comment is un needed tbh. At the end of the day that could be construed as a personal attack.

Wise Guy
Permabanned
Originally posted by Muban
Although theres probably a load of us already in the Rogues Gallery, speaking of which wheres yours :p :D

EDIT: Bah, beaten to it!!

With all due respect, on the rogues gallery your pic is hardly revealing, a set of black and white boobs and a face you can't see. I admit my pic isn't on there (although i will be submitting it shortly) ;)

You show me yours, i'll show you mine

(picture that is) ;)

Last edited:
Caporegime
Originally posted by Obl][vion
With all due respect, on the rogues gallery your pic is hardly revealing, a set of black and white boobs and a face you can't see. I admit my pic isn't on there (although i will be submitting it shortly) ;)

LOL thats what i thought as well, come on Muban show us the real you ;) :p Btw my pic is on there so i have no excuse lol

Soldato
Originally posted by Obl][vion

After all the comments I have seen on here (and numerous other threads), thats the most I am ever likely to show!! I did previously have other pics (standard portrait type ones of my face) but thought better of it and had them removed :p

Soldato
Originally posted by Spawn
LOL thats what i thought as well, come on Muban show us the real you ;) :p Btw my pic is on there so i have no excuse lol

You have seen the real me already Mr Spawn :eek: Well the ones of my face anyway ;)

Associate
No i think its just a case of common decency, i mean geez at least he has the balls to do it but for someone to post such a stupid comment is un needed tbh. At the end of the day that could be construed as a personal attack.

What Ace Modder said was below the belt and pretty damn immature. What annoys me is all the people jumping on the band wagon trying to defend him. The camp jokes are exactly that... a JOKE. Also, as himself has already said he's not bothered about it and I think all the ones trying to defend and stick up for him are the ones who are trying to embarras him. There's nothing wrong with the way he looks what so ever, it's just that a lot of people here can't take a bit of fun.

Caporegime
Originally posted by Scarfacé
What Ace Modder said was below the belt and pretty damn immature. What annoys me is all the people jumping on the band wagon trying to defend him. The camp jokes are exactly that... a JOKE. Also, as himself has already said he's not bothered about it and I think all the ones trying to defend and stick up for him are the ones who are trying to embarras him. There's nothing wrong with the way he looks what so ever, it's just that a lot of people here can't take a bit of fun.

Fair enough mate but the thing that annoyed me was that when a poster makes a joke they use a smiley etc etc to show they are joking but ace modder didnt and that really got up my nose not because im butt kissing Matthew because im not like that and he aint my type either :D :p

Wise Guy
Permabanned
Originally posted by Muban
After all the comments I have seen on here (and numerous other threads), thats the most I am ever likely to show!! I did previously have other pics (standard portrait type ones of my face) but thought better of it and had them removed :p

Aww! ,;) at the end of the day it's a forum, do you care what people think? It's nice for people to see who they're talking to, if they're that narrow minded that they won't talk to you after seeing a picture then in all honesty they shouldn't belong on this forum. I do believe i saw your pic in a previous thread, if i had a massive problem with it (which I didn't) i still wouldn't have posted derogatory comments about it. After all, you're a regular poster and without regular contributors to forums, the forum becomes effectively dead.

Last edited:
Associate
Fair enough mate but the thing that annoyed me was that when a poster makes a joke they use a smiley etc etc to show they are joking but ace modder didnt and that really got up my nose not because im butt kissing Matthew because im not like that and he aint my type either :D :p

Agreed. :)

Oblivion taking my gay alarm picture as an insult to Matt is what started this off. :E :p

Associate
Hey mate you dont have to be a stud to get girls to you know, i have. And all my mates constantly mock me for being camp.

A female friend of mine made a good point the other day, way too often you see ugly guys with stunning girls, and think to yourself 'How in the hell?!?!' so it does happen :D

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Locrian
way too often you see ugly guys with stunning girls, and think to yourself 'How in the hell?!?!' so it does happen :D

wallet.jpg

(sorry, had to be done) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom