Piers Morgan married... Walking dog... etc etc.... Weird?!

Soldato
OP
Pity your dog wasn't a young rabbid rottweiler... things might have been a bit different.

Sry to hear your walk with your dog was wasted by some posh named ass hat.

Morgan owes you one.

Quite the opposite, he's a poodle! A cool one though;)

IMG_1000.jpg

Soldato
With all the unabashed hatred for Piers Moron why would Simon Cowell want to employ him for a prime-time TV prog? Apart from the fact that the newly knighted Sir Simon is also a twonk of highest order.

Soldato
In 2007, Morgan was filmed falling off a Segway, breaking three ribs. Simon Cowell and others made much of Morgan's previous comment in 2003, in the Daily Mail, after U.S. President George W. Bush fell off a Segway, that "You'd have to be an idiot to fall off, wouldn't you, Mr. President?"

Priceless

Soldato
I cannot understand for the life of me why that man is a celebrity, he has no charisma (other than 2nd rate interviewing skills) no wit, no charm, he isn't even popular, yet still he appears on TV like a wart that won't go away.

His springboard to fame was being sacked from a left wing tabloid paper for running faked pictures of cruelty to Iraqi's by British troops.

Can't bloody stand him.

Soldato
OP
Sad thing is these hired thugs would certainly beat the crap out of you.

Even sadder is the fact that said thug cannot tell that you couldn't give a hoot about who's getting married.

Indeed. If i'd been allowed in the field I'd have stayed away from the chapel as asked, thinking it was some charity event or something! I wouldn't have got straight on the phone to a newspaper editor revealing where he's getting married! Oh well.

Caporegime
Reminds of the question asked of Debbie Mcgee

“So Debbie, what first attracted you to multi millionaire Paul Daniels?" - Caroline Aherne

I assumed he was talking about the woman! In the photo in the BBC link Piers almost looks the better looking one.:eek:

Permabanned
Like most of the so called talent on British TV, he's useless and just lucky enough to be at the right place at the right time (or have certain connections).

He makes me squirm everytime I see his smug face on the TV!!

Back
Top Bottom