1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pimp my snake!

Discussion in 'Motors' started by Firestar_3x, 8 Jul 2006.

1. Firestar_3x

Caporegime

My car looks ill and had a black snake :(

[​IMG]

Taken most of the front end off to fix this :

[​IMG]

BUT i really needed a cold air feed since this hot weather was really hitting my performance, so with the bumper off El came and fixed me up good!

2. Firestar_3x

Caporegime

Original airbox stripped out and ready for out custom one off cold air feed.

[​IMG]

Cheese wedge induction air bit flap type thing to fit in the random undertray flap..... No we don't know either!

[​IMG]

My New snake :) (Big Pimpin!)

[​IMG]

All in all seems to make a diff, car picks up better and makes a nice induction noise.

Bumper is still scratched :p

3. Kamerad

Mobster

Can I have the hose from my tumble dryer back please :mad: ;) Isn't there a risk of it taking up water having it so low though :confused:

4. Sp00n

Capodecina

I think that would look 100% better if it was a black pipe!

5. Firestar_3x

Caporegime

Hehe, no ;)

did a test in the rain today and the intake was bone dry so it seems to be alright, the back or the scoop is open so rain can escape without trapping water ;)

Must admit this was my main concern but its not staying for long just a temp mod to get me over this hot weather!

6. paradigm

Caporegime

This is mainly to get the shape. Tempted to now take the design and get it made up properly (think samco hoses) so we can re-sell it :)