PINK MOD! What you've been waiting for!!

Soldato
*sigh*

For the younger members posting here.

This case is not to your tastes, that's fine, it's not your case. Nobody is selling you it, forcing you to look at it, or forcing you to mod your own case like it.

Please appreciate that the end result is what was wanted by the people modding it, and they've done a good job.

Edit : This isn't aimed at anyone in specific. It's just in the hope that someone will read it before taking a pot shot at the original posters.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why you write that The Halk, it was in reference to my proposed teletubbie idea.

Can we keep this nice and friendly please, and in the interests of good taste Halk edit the post, we dont want it going Leeds v Neon again as that was not nice.

But fair comments, just uneeded at this time I think, you edit, and I will after :p

EDIT: Ok The Halk; just making sure you didnt get the whole of the pinky lovers crowd having a go at you, if you dont like the case, just say so but when it got personal earlier in the thread it was not pretty!

Last edited:
Associate
lol i think you should streak the fir with different shades of pink so it has more depth then get some pink lights or white lights with pink filters and put them behind the fans so you effectivly have a pink glow :D

and you could always try and mount the cd drives externaly so you can just have some nice big fans in the front or a fully pink square

Associate
Melm0 said:
yay yay yay it's finally finished! All mine :D

It looks absolutely amazing, those pics don't give it enough credit!

Thanks to everyone who helped!

Melm0 xx

ps. I have sniffed way too much contact adhesive in the past week and may now have a lifetime addiction

That is cool! Not to my taste but as I promised my daughter she could have a 'pooter of her own in 2006 and yes it could be pink this threads given me the start of a basic idea of what to do!

Nice one Mel, impressive!

Associate
Excellent, a truely modded case. :)

Nothing like making your case personal rather than just buying parts off a shelf.

Your a true modder, unlike the peeps who buy a few neons and pre made bay fan controllers and think they have a 'modded' case.
Anyone can buy parts, but a true modder fabricates their own custom mod.

Well done, enjoy your work :)

Soldato
I'm a "true modder" yet i have bought "a few neons and pre made bay fan controller" :D , then again Ive just finished making a modded stealth ed bay cover and done a fair few mods that arnt seen. No matter how good you are your never going to be able to make a fan controller or neons that are better than off the shelf models and if thats what you like the look of then you may as well buy them.

Nice case, looks like a lot of hard work went into it, well done.

Mark

Permabanned
Melm0 said:
Cadbury World rocked!! :p

.... and oh yea... my thread grew 2 more pages without me typing anything! I don't know what else to say really... apart from Neon... blue really isn't my colour ;) ... :p friends?

xXx

Are they picking on you girl?

*cracks knuckles*
*stands in front of the pink-mod team*

There you go - my wide girth should shield you guys for a bit. :D

Like I've said before - I think this mod is great.

Have you made any progress on the pink monitor/keyboard/mouse?

Associate
But it means hand painting each letter back ontop of the sink, including the tiny writing like "insert" and "delete" keys. Unless you can buy transfers?

Monitor just means taking the cover off with care and making sure its safe when you put it back together. But this is all up to Mel and Sandy, its their money.

Associate
OP
manor said:
Are they picking on you girl?

*cracks knuckles*
*stands in front of the pink-mod team*

There you go - my wide girth should shield you guys for a bit. :D

Like I've said before - I think this mod is great.

Have you made any progress on the pink monitor/keyboard/mouse?

Yes... they're all being really mean to me and Pinky! Get them!! *Points finger*

Mouse is sprayed the same colour as the case front, its only a old rolly-ball mouse but it looks cool.

Soldato
If your spending more money on it, get a cheapy microsoft optical mouse, then you remove the cover, and spray that, giving you a pink with black finger rest mouse :)

Would look very nice I think.

Back
Top Bottom