Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (No Spoilers)

Associate
Same here, just got back from watching it and it is not as good as the first. Found it also dragged on, and I lost what was going on at some points of the film. Didnt have the same magical oomph as the original but still OK.

Soldato
Spoiler free:

I watched it last night and really enjoyed it. a lot of funny moments like when .. and the bit where .. . The effects looked pretty good especially the .. although the .. were pretty good as well.

Johhny Depp was great again, Keira looked hot when she .. .. .. .. and Orlando actually managed to look manly which was a shock.

The best part of the film though was when .. and .. were .. on the .. .. that was ace. a lot of young kids there and I reckon after seeing the .. and .. and .. when they .. might scare them abit. :D I thought it was a nice touch when .. met .. and then .. and I liked the .. of the .. .. especially the .. who .. .. .. .

A pretty good ending for a middle film and I look forward to the next one to see what .. and .. do to .. .. and how .. will .. .

Soldato
UTTER TOSH!!

what a bore! it dragged on for around 2.5 hours...

i don't think i have rolled my eyes so much, i enjoyed the first one, and Jack was class again in this, but it was poor! will have to see the 3rd, just not in the cinema, i was sooooooo bored!

Soldato
Thought the film was wicked.
Ok no 2nd films are ever AS good as you always know what to expect and can rarely find something completly new.

JDepp was just brilliant
Kiera /little britain voice= ppphhhwwwooooaaarr!!! gorgeous!!
and also sets it up nicely for the 3rd

I would go far from saying it was 'boring' just not as refreshing as the first (cos you know what to expect!)

:D

Soldato
I seen this on Saturday right after I watched Fearless.

... we walked out of Fearless and seen people walking into Pirates of the Caribbean. So we followed them. The £4.80 didn't feel like such a rip-off after getting to see two movies. ;)

Anyway, I really enjoyed it despite being very tired and my bum being extremely numb from all the sitting down. Waiting for the next one now. :)

Back
Top Bottom