Planetside anyone still playing

Soldato
Ult1mateSlayer said:
Well thats where you're wrong. Neocron 2 is a MMOFPS and its a larger game, better graphics, more players (though it doesn't seem it when you start), more action (depending on where you are)...its a lot better than PlanetSide and is only about £2.99 or something to buy from places like GameStation, theres still a monthly fee though.
and its full of 12 year old moaners,
I played Neocron for AGES and it was EVIL to the max

Permabanned
NC2 is also on it's last legs, the population has dwindled, so now its the said 12 year olds having arguments about why it is dying. They moan about balance, bugs etc, but don't seem to realise the only reason more people don't play it is because of the community.

I played Neocron through beta 3 upto NC2(about 2 months in) and it is a shadow of what it used to be. Some of my most memorable moments in gaming were in Neocron, great combat, great RP and some decent people. All long gone I'm afraid :(

@VeNT, what server were you on man?

Caporegime
Well i could snipe a BFR sheild gen all day but it really dosnt excite me that much Obviously you never been in a 7 hour batle on cyssor for one bridge. with 3 way poplock. Thats what PS was about.

No flails, no BFRs, no AIR cav cert for the nubes to spam with. No reaver pilots with jackhammers dropping on tower roofs.

Soldato
Bernard said:
NC2 is also on it's last legs, the population has dwindled, so now its the said 12 year olds having arguments about why it is dying. They moan about balance, bugs etc, but don't seem to realise the only reason more people don't play it is because of the community.

I played Neocron through beta 3 upto NC2(about 2 months in) and it is a shadow of what it used to be. Some of my most memorable moments in gaming were in Neocron, great combat, great RP and some decent people. All long gone I'm afraid :(

@Vent, what server were you on man?
I forget what where they called?
I got so ****** off with the comunity that I just gave up on it.
it could have been REALY good, but ended up attracting the wrong people

Associate
Efour2 said:
Well i could snipe a BFR sheild gen all day but it really dosnt excite me that much Obviously you never been in a 7 hour batle on cyssor for one bridge. with 3 way poplock. Thats what PS was about.

No flails, no BFRs, no AIR cav cert for the nubes to spam with. No reaver pilots with jackhammers dropping on tower roofs.

Quoted for truth :(

If i thought I could recapture those moments again I'd sign up again and prepare for the ensueing divorce :D

Back
Top Bottom