1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Play & charge kit help...

Discussion in 'Console Games & Hardware' started by DanTheMan, 28 Mar 2006.

1. DanTheMan

Mobster

Well after buying a play and charge kit I didn't seem to get any instructions with it. :(

Anyway, how do you know when the battery is charged? Is it when the light turns to green on the kit?

Also, where can you see how much battery you have left? I've got a small icon that looks like a battery when I bring up the dashboard in games but it never seems to move, even after 12hrs of play?

2. Thesnipergecko

Soldato

The light turns green on the unit, also you can turn your xbox off and leave your controller on charge.

Press your xbox guide button and look in the top left, theres a small battery indicator, i wouldnt beleive it though.

Paul ...

3. Nismo

Capodecina

The battery gauge in the dash is horrendously unreliable, as a rule of thumb I tend to get around 3 weeks worth of gaming from a fully charged battery pack, thats with the console on for at least a couple of hours every day.

P'n'C manual is on here...

http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/support/xbox360/manuals.htm

...not that theres anything to it anyway.

Dosnt even tell you about being able to charge with the console off IIRC.

Also just to note, the fans in the console will still spin when you charge the pad with the console 'off', just in case you thought something might be wrong.

Oh, and I think the console has to be on when you first start charging the battery pack.

Thats all :)

Last edited: 28 Mar 2006
  4. DanTheMan

Mobster

Thanks alot :).

5. Memphis

Capodecina

And just another wee tip:- You can charge from any USB socket on any device (your PC, a laptop, even a printer with USB connection for a digicam).

6. CocoPops

Mobster

My P&C battery pack doesn't fit as well as the original 2xAA battery pack for some reason, it doesn't clip in fully.

7. FeFiDoh

Sgarrista

mine dont either its almost fallen out once. You can tell when ya thing needs charging as the controller starts to go a wee bit crazy.