PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
First sorry if they already a thread I did try searching and nothing showed up?
Been playing the closed beta of this game and am in love with it. Its like H1Z1 only more Hardcore... Gun mechanics are solid with nice recoil to control. Animations for such early game are miles better than H1z1.

Even the Driving is much better its not perfect tho, some performance issue here and there, glitches etc

Loads people streaming on Twitch etc The Beta is running till 19th March but only on each Weekend. So in couple hours this build will be switched off till next weekend when a new Beta build is released to test.

Here is a little video of the Unreal Engine 4 soft body Physics

YouTube JackFrags

http://store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
https://www.playbattlegrounds.com/

Last edited:
Underboss
I watached the Jack Frags video of this last night, looks pretty decent. I've not played a BR game before so it's something I'm defo interested in looking at.

Is there a confirmed release date yet?

Underboss
Hmm I'm not one for jumping into EA and Beta unless they are free normally but this really has grabbed my interest.

I'm tempted - I'll check it out a bit more when I'm home from work. I have £20 worth of Stean GC sitting doing nothing.

Underboss
Probably just link it but not embed it, I've seen people doing that due to swearing. Not sure if the mods have changed the rules or just relaxed them but I've defo seen a few videos with the odd naughty in it.

Looks like the beta runs until March 19th, so release shouldn't be too long afterwards.

Underboss
Founds a few reviews which I'm going to watch through but 90% sure I'm going to jump on this when it gets on Steam.

If it's pants (doesn't look it atm) I can always refund - looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom