PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Its quite simple, for the clearly retarded.

It's all alt f4.

As for not being very good, you elitist little ****, I play to mess around, not just to win, 99% of my drops are to heavily populated areas - not that I owe a ***** like you any explanation

Man of Honour
In fairness you can queue dodge whichever map you dislike by leaving to lobby, as long as you don't enter the plane the game isn't counted nor tracked by the likes of pubg.op.gg

So he could very well be telling the truth, 11 in a row is unlikely but possible.

Soldato
People who quit out of lobby because the map/weather selection doesn't suit them annoy me just as much. The whole point of the game is to learn to adapt to the situation and survive; hence the RNG of loot, hence the RNG of plate route, hence the RNG of circle path. I was never overly fond of the fog matches, but it really annoyed me when people quit out of them because they couldn't compete as well.

Soldato
Unlikely, but it is what it is and why it was a lot of time wasted which could have been avoided with a simple map selector.

It wasn't even rejoining the same game (which is what we thought) as the weather was different.

Blindly defend the game all you want, nothing i've said is wrong or inaccurate. I doubt i'll see an apology though.

Who are you to tell others how they should play the game? Do you think people want to use that method to pick a map? It's completely backwards, but no other option, even if you choose to do a deathmatch drop you are still wasting 5/10 minutes, do that several times a row and you can easily waste an hour without actually playing the map you want.

So, alt f4, usually 2/3 times and you get it, sometimes not :rolleyes:.

Soldato
The last couple of days I've not been able to ready up after exiting most of the time, having to leave party, reload interface and remake the party - the other way was just faster.

Most of the time the exit option is far better though.

Soldato
I support the forced rotation, as otherwise the player community get segregated. They plan to release further maps, and it'd be a shame to have games starting with 30 people because everyone wants to stick to Erengal. I actually hope they bring out a penalty for those who queue skip, but to each their own I suppose.

Soldato
Just looking through the Stat page I linked above, and interesting there's a game missing I played with V1nch3nzo. Interestingly it was a game where we came 2nd, but V1nc died reasonably early to a definite hacker (aimbot, shot through a hill, whilst in a vehicle, miles away). I then went on by myself died in a 2v1 with the last other two survivors, I had 4 or 5 kills by that point.

The game is completely missing from the stat page (it was a FPP duo), and I wonder if this is because they've removed matches where they have banned a cheater?

Soldato
People who quit out of lobby because the map/weather selection doesn't suit them annoy me just as much. The whole point of the game is to learn to adapt to the situation and survive; hence the RNG of loot, hence the RNG of plate route, hence the RNG of circle path. I was never overly fond of the fog matches, but it really annoyed me when people quit out of them because they couldn't compete as well.

Ditto.

Although I'm gonna be a right hypocrite saying this, moaning about bad loot kinda annoys me too. Its the whole point of the game...I've learnt to now just find it funny that I'm about to move into the next circle with just a crossbow and a pistol! It keeps the game fresh. No point playing the game and getting an M416 within the first minute each time!

Associate
Had a go of this on a friend's Xbox last night. It's properly additive.
Only managed one game, spent most of it hiding on a boat miles away from everyone. Then the circle moved in so there wasn't water but was very close to where I was so literally ended up hiding on a beach in a Jeep that I found after looting a couple of houses on the complete opposite side of the map to anyone else.
Then when there was only about 20 people left it narrowed to a smaller space so I just kept driving round in my jeep. Got down to 12 left then I got killed by someone while in my jeep. 12/97 wasn't bad for my first time though.
Very tempted to buy this and renew my XBL. It's ace!

Associate
Well I fired it up last night for a quick game, and got so engrossed in it I managed a 3rd place finish with 4 kills, and me and the 2 others were all within 15m of it each other, i shot one guy while he was shooting the other and he in turn was shooting me, I had a poor aim and didn't fair too well. But I was properly pleased with that.

Tonight had another go on solo and found it great, so much more fluid than I remember, and gone has the early game lag for me it seems. Roll on a few more games, might even jump back on discord later to squad up and see how awfully I can play! I feel that i've had my moneys worth on this game and I've got about 75 hours in and still loving it. Tried to play fortnite but found the graphics too cartoony for me.

Soldato
I actually hope they bring out a penalty for those who queue skip, but to each their own I suppose.

That be the worst thing ever.

Other day, I played for 5 hours between NA and EU servers, didn't hear one single ******* english voice in them all, even with leaving and rejoining numberless times to find one damn squad who was American or wasn't from the **** hole that is china.

Back
Top Bottom