1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by shankly1985, 6 Mar 2017.

1. hughtrimble

Mobster

I wasn't aware people could lean through hills

2. [TFU] Thegoon84

Soldato

I haven't played in months. So I assume my stats were reset .... It is stupidly easy atm.

I just drop in to the main towns now and try to kill everyone.

3. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

they reset each month.

4. Vega

Wise Guy

If you guys get tired of PUBG in general or the cheating, come check out Escape from Tarkov. Still Beta, but if you like that arch your back and lean in to the monitor because you are so tense feeling, it's for you.

5. hughtrimble

Mobster

You mean, why not check out any of the other shooters available that are nothing like PUBG? Tarkov is nothing like PUBG.

6. uber soldat

Mobster

So many blatant cheaters now, it's literally every other game some nights. :(

7. AndyCr15

Capodecina

This afternoon has been one of my better, with a win and a top 10 duo, 8 kills across the two games, one after the other, which for me, is a lot!

Gameplay video with the F bomb and c word... equals ban/slap?

Me and Hawkeye had a fun Duo Chicken Dinner I would post... but Hawkeye is a bit 'colourful' ;) (My mic wasn't recording into PlaysTV today for some reason)

Me and Larky then had quite a fun game too. I think the language is fine.

8. BriT

Mobster

Why do they do that? Surely you want to keep your stats.

9. molinari

Soldato

I'm sure you can still look at the previous seasons stats on those websites.

10. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

you can but also remember they patch and change things.so for eg one gun maybe stronger or weaker after a patch for eg. there are many factors or game changes that could effect ranking.basically under 1500 overall on euro whatever you can jump in blind folded and get that.:p

11. Shimmy

Man of Honour

I always suspected this and probably accounts for why so many people accuse others of no recoil scripts.

Just tested this myself using an AK spray from last night, first clip is my POV from shadowplay and 2nd is from replay:

As you can see, full AK clip spray and the recoil seems non existent on the replay.

12. Vega

Wise Guy

Ya, a first person shooter in which you kill other players and survive in a large map with almost identical match times.

SO DIFFERENT!?!

LOL they are both tactical survival first person shooters. Not exactly telling people to check out Microsoft Flight Simulator there guy.. :rolleyes:

13. hughtrimble

Mobster

Maybe you got so annoyed with PUBG because you're playing it like Tarkov? Would certainly explain a lot of your salt in this thread.

14. Boycey0211

Soldato

Yeah but most of your posts in the tarkov threads are moaning about how broken it is....much like you moaned about PUBG

Why would I take a recommendation of any game you are playing lol, especially when the cheapest early access package is £30.

15. Thekwango

Capodecina

still trolling the pubg thread and you don't even play the game anymore (apparently)

if EFT is so good why are you moaning in that thread too?

16. Vega

Wise Guy

I love how you people think you cannot critique a game you like. Quite hilarious. I guess if you like a game you are suppose to sing from the rooftops constantly? :rolleyes:

17. Thekwango

Capodecina

Who has said you can't critique a game. Check back and you'll see myself and @Boycey0211 are 2 of the loudest criticisers of the game in here. Critique all you want but please stop trolling.

18. just Scott

Mobster

People get bored of hearing the constant whining about problems everyone already knows about

19. Vega

Wise Guy

informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Recommending a different game for people that have issues with this one is not "trolling".

20. Zenduri

Soldato

Here was me thinking my duo and squad ratings as top 0.96 and 5.67% were good :,(

Not really experienced any confirmed cheaters. 1 or 2 I've been suspicious of but in all honesty its more likely me being salty.

Recently started playing FPP again since launch and not doing as great as TPP however if there is 1 player on the map who is in a bush or in long grass i will 100% walk within 10m of him it seems and get killed lol