PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
A few good squad games on Discord last night, a couple of 2nd places but no win. On 2 of the games we had awesome circle luck, with the last game not having to move at all for the last 3-4 circles, although it turns out that being stuck in a house is quite restrictive.

Soldato
yes based around rank.what rank are you and what region you playing on ?

if you below 1700 rating probably explain it.

checking your stats for this season says you have had 1 win.couple of top tens.

https://pubgtracker.com/profile/pc/Thegoon84?region=agg

so yes pretty low.

I had a look last night.... not that I'm interested in my stats as tbh I like to drop it kill everyone in town then go for the win.

But my rating is I think 1500, which places me in the top 8%.... so you're telling me that there are special servers for the top 5%.... shut up!

Soldato
A few good squad games on Discord last night, a couple of 2nd places but no win. On 2 of the games we had awesome circle luck, with the last game not having to move at all for the last 3-4 circles, although it turns out that being stuck in a house is quite restrictive.

I was thinking this after I'd come off. We probably should have done better with how easy the game made that one for us. We landed alone in a small town, on moving round to the close by circle we did over that one squad that had loads of gear, then had literally ALL the circles land on the buildings we were in. I'm still annoyed with myself about being impatient and going looking for those guys behind the wall. I don't know why I have to do it :mad: Just sit tight and wait for them to come out!

Oh well, for me it was my best day. It annoys me I can sometimes go an evening without getting more than 1 or 2 kills all night. Yesterday through afternoon and evening, I got 20, so was my most successful day yet and finally after 100 hours of play I feel like I'm getting the hang of things.

Associate
Many people on the Discord play FPP squads these days?

Hopefully there'll also be special servers for people will stupidly high KDRs.... that'll show 'em.
They could try tweaking the matchmaking so that it first groups based on KDR and then ranking, that should in theory get some of the cheaters all locked in the same matches with each other constantly until they die a load of times with zero kills.

Soldato
Can't remember what game it is, but someone started matchmaking all the cheaters together - and they started to complain about it :p

Quite a few are starting to prefer FPP over TPP now on Discord, myself included.

Soldato
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Recommending a different game for people that have issues with this one is not "trolling".
Nobody is asking for recommendations for a new game so your post is unwarranted. You are complaining about the quality of the said game you are recommending in that games thread, therefore it makes no sense for you to come in here and reccomend it. Thus the only conclusion to draw from that is that you are trolling. Posting simply to draw a negative response = clearly trolling. I may have copped a suspension for my inappropriate questioning of you last time round so I'll word my replies better to avoid getting caught out again but I will continue to call you out on your troll posts.

Soldato
After PC 1.0 launch, our highest priority has been ensuring a fair and competitive environment by combating cheats and decreasing the amount of their users as well as address any optimization and stability issues to create a more enjoyable environment.

We recently discovered a new pattern of cheats in action. This week, we performed a thorough gameplay data review of 10 million players and completed analysis of tens of millions of data logs. Through this exercise, we were able to identify over 100,000 instances of the new pattern related to use of cheat and now we have confirmed that it was clearly an attempt of compromising our game. These players will be permanently banned in a single wave.

Soldato
I was thinking this after I'd come off. We probably should have done better with how easy the game made that one for us. We landed alone in a small town, on moving round to the close by circle we did over that one squad that had loads of gear, then had literally ALL the circles land on the buildings we were in. I'm still annoyed with myself about being impatient and going looking for those guys behind the wall. I don't know why I have to do it :mad: Just sit tight and wait for them to come out!
A tought decision but perhaps there's a point when you have to just get outside rather than stay inside? Those buildings gave us cover in the larger circles although the wall around the edge did give cover to the other squads. We still had the option to jump out when necessary, but once the circle is within the buildings area, you become a bit like a trapped animal. Anyway, still fun :).

Caporegime
I had a look last night.... not that I'm interested in my stats as tbh I like to drop it kill everyone in town then go for the win.

But my rating is I think 1500, which places me in the top 8%.... so you're telling me that there are special servers for the top 5%.... shut up!

you play with your ranking.in servers.people with higher ranks have noticed longer wait times. so it seems so.

Caporegime
Can't remember what game it is, but someone started matchmaking all the cheaters together - and they started to complain about it :p

Quite a few are starting to prefer FPP over TPP now on Discord, myself included.

Titanfall did this.you had no warning and would continue to play as normal.the only difference is you would only be playing with cheaters.:p quite a good idea tbh.

Associate
We have identified an issue in our deathcam, replay and observing systems which is related to showing other players as if they are using cheats. When you watch the gameplay video of another player in the systems, it looks like there is no recoil even for a player who is not using a cheat. Please note that it is caused by a bug in the systems. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused in reporting cheaters and the confusion the bug has created for many of you. We are going to fix this bug as soon as possible.

@Shimmy they just confirmed your testing dude

Associate
For sure, I don't dwell on it too much though, more to see how much HP they had left!

Nice to see the changes to the later circles, gets infuriating at times.

Associate
Was in top 20 yesterday very well kitted out on desert map. Making my way across a field to a barn I heard shots in. Shot in the back by a guy camping between a tractor and its trailer I'd just ran past. Que rage quit. Reminded my why I prefer FPP, even though I tend to do better in TPP. Couldn't see the guy at all unless you had ran straight at the spot he was in, so kudos to the hiding spot. But I hate you random guy :p

Caporegime
had a random game like that last night.desert map middle corn field.spotted 2 people started shooting at them.smashed one my son killed the other. sweet ! good gear.then out of nowhere and it was a flat field like 6 people stood up and all hell breaks loose. what was even more odd / random was two jumped in a pick up flew by and a guy throws a flash bang hit me bang on :D couldnt see at all got destroyed.

thing was me and son fighting the other two for like 5 mins yet not of the other groups fired a single shot at us the entire time :p

pubg can be very odd at times..:)

Back
Top Bottom