PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Man of Honour
Was in top 20 yesterday very well kitted out on desert map. Making my way across a field to a barn I heard shots in. Shot in the back by a guy camping between a tractor and its trailer I'd just ran past. Que rage quit. Reminded my why I prefer FPP, even though I tend to do better in TPP. Couldn't see the guy at all unless you had ran straight at the spot he was in, so kudos to the hiding spot. But I hate you random guy :p

:D

Yeah TPP is not for me, flanking and breaching are much more viable in FPP. I'll occasionally do a TPP game for a change of pace.

Soldato
First cheater I've come across in FPP last night - entire squad killed from the ATC whist moving up from the eastern bridge, so a good few hundred metres away and no line of sight. All downed in quick succession.

Associate
Nobody is asking for recommendations for a new game so your post is unwarranted. You are complaining about the quality of the said game you are recommending in that games thread, therefore it makes no sense for you to come in here and reccomend it. Thus the only conclusion to draw from that is that you are trolling. Posting simply to draw a negative response = clearly trolling. I may have copped a suspension for my inappropriate questioning of you last time round so I'll word my replies better to avoid getting caught out again but I will continue to call you out on your troll posts.

I'll recommend any darn game I please. You may as well block me, seeing as your posts are literally pointless. It appears the mods agree.

Soldato
I tell you what for me, having this new map really makes me appreciate the first map. Can't seem to get on with the new one.

I used to think that but whilst some areas look barren and open you have to identify the areas with undulating terrain in the open areas and use those for cover. makes you play a little differently where it's easier to see and be seen over greater distances on most of the map, where erangel had more greenery for cover. Once you learn what the undulating terrain looks like on the map -it's easier to plot your route to the circle with some cover. Some fog/rain on the new map would mix it up a bit too - shortening the view distance on an open map. The bigger built up areas are good enabling more buildings to accommodate many going into a hot zone. Means you can land, at least get a weapon and still be in a busy first 5 minutes of shooter.

Soldato
I'll recommend any darn game I please. You may as well block me, seeing as your posts are literally pointless. It appears the mods agree.
Recommend all you want. At least have the wit to recommend games you aren't complaint about, that way your posts don't come across as the trolling nonsense they currently are.

I wasn't suspended for pointless posts (lucky you that people don't get suspended for that or you'd be permabanned long ago) I was suspended for inappropriate questioning of your intellect.

I've no intention of blocking you, I enjoy reading your drivel.

p.s. you're still trolling.

Last edited:

Ev0

Ev0

Soldato
Last few rounds it's been funny, I get a rubbish start, no decent loot and end up chasing the circle every time and I finish top 10.

I land and get amazing loot right away, middle of circle, dead in 30 seconds ;)

Also haven't had the new map come on rotation in ages, must be 6 or 7 in a row now of the old one.

Soldato
So, I picked this up last night, finally. Finished the download at 10PM, "I'll jsut have one game, see what it's like."

Finally crawled into bed at just gone midnight :D
Game is great fun, if a little frustrating, especially as I had no idea what I was doing. Highest I managed was #16, got lucky killing someone with loads of stuff to loot, and I was already in the circle, so I kinda waited it out. Going to give it another go tonight.

Soldato
In game chat is largely toxic.

Discord is a mixture of a message board and voice chat platform yeah. You can get a phone app, or use a browser version. Best bet is to download the client though and just run it in the background.

Soldato
Discord chat is largely toxic.

Discord is a mixture of ***** and ******** who will steal your loot, get you shot, abuse you and generally be a-holes
fixed that for you :p

Never used Discord...basically like teamspeak isn't it?
Not even bothered chatting in game yet. Having watched a few "funny voice chat moments" vids though, I'll probably set up the voice chat controls tonight.

I'm jesting above (or am I!) jump on the discord, there's some utter bell ends on there but there's one or 2 really decent guys, like me :D

Back
Top Bottom