1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by shankly1985, 6 Mar 2017.

1. molinari

Soldato

Can you not use Discord to listen to them, and you can type to chat?

2. uber soldat

Mobster

NVM

3. Milkybk

Sgarrista

I always play FPP solo. Wanted a couple of matches before bed this morning so thought I'd try TPP on PC. Got a CD after just 5 matches. Easy game :p.

[​IMG]

4. Captain

Capodecina

I prefer third person now to first, didn’t at first but now I can’t get back into first person.

I had 2 wins yesterday, 1 with 7 kills and 1 with 2 kills :p hardly anything to shout about but a win is a win. :)

5. turbo

Hitman

Is there anywhere that like minded players can go for team matches? It’s the same old problem of in normal ‘random’ games being paired with planks that’s making me hate the team aspect when I know how good it is when it works!

6. SPG

Soldato

OCUK Discord.

7. turbo

Hitman

Where can I find this sorry?

8. SPG

Soldato

9. bledd

Don

I wish they would add the Winchester to the first map. Such a fun gun to use, but the second map is far too open in most places to effectively use it.

10. Thekwango

Capodecina

shouldn't have wasted your time - think about it, if it was a real thing, what happens to the afkers? they ain't moving yet die to the blue. it was just a bs article. prosbbily partially fed by the latest hack where the **** birds don't even have to be in game to rack up wins.
    but ultimately though just a bs article. as I said, there's plenty wrong with the game and plenty of reasons to hate on it, but don't make **** up.

11. Thekwango

Capodecina

ohh imagine having a Winchester in pochinki - that would be mayhem!

12. LackyT

Wise Guy

Agreed on emotes, doesn't suit the style of the game IMO. The rest looks decent though, small map and other game types should be fun!

13. HaloUK

Wise Guy

Same here mate. I purchased the game and played about 2 or 3 matches and didn't like it at all so left it for months. Saw a friend online playing it so decided to join him and within a few matches I knew what I was meant to be doing and really started to enjoy playing it. Its one of my top games at the moment.

It really does help playing with someone who knows what they are doing! ;) :)

14. bledd

Don

Yup

It's basically a railgun :cool:

15. Name

Mobster

That is a poor roadmap

Expectation "so i would like to announce major content updates every 2 months beginning this month" - this reels you in thinking he's going to breakdown what you can look forward to every 2 months or so.
    Reality " we would like to fix sound, animations, bugs, maps, introduce some new maps and emotes, so yeah thats it for the roadmap" :confused:

16. booyaka

Capodecina

I like the idea of the smaller map - hate the idea of "emotes" - just not needed and far to much like Forenite.

New guns/vehicles etc sound good.

17. Shimmy

Man of Honour

I just want them to fix the crouch bug ;(

18. SPG

Soldato

For me, its fix the hit reg/De-Sync//Server Tick or whatever you want to call it.

The amount of times i have shot someone with a full clip only for them to turn around and hit me twice is wearing thin.

19. MarkA

Wise Guy

Had 2 duo wins back to back earlier this week, and last night had 3 dinners, 2 solos and 1 in duos.
    On the other hand, after the duo win, dropped in el pozo, picked up l3 armour, helmet and backpack, killed 2 guys without taking any damage and server crashed. :p
    (Griimlock)

20. MookJong

Sgarrista

Wasting time on emotes is two fingers to the player base who have never asked for them when there are so many things that need fixing.

Smaller map could be brilliant.