PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Why do the hard bits when you can create more stuff to sell though?

Still love this game but early game is still a coin toss as to whose bullets hit first :(.

Caporegime
I like the idea of the smaller map - hate the idea of "emotes" - just not needed and far to much like Forenite.

New guns/vehicles etc sound good.

smaller map is a good idea for action and what its made for esports but the design of it is pretty bad with putting a river right through the middle of it. you basically want gameplay flow as simple as possible.oh ! lets put a river through the middle LOL.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
The best fights I have had in PUBG is when the circle is centred around the forest near the mansion, lots of nice cover for everyone, no real clear shots so it rules out the I am just gonna camp with my AWM and the constant movement through the woods. especially with a Squad its one of most memorable gaming experiences I have ever had. The dropping in HOT with a squad close together is also up on that list.

The game is so cruel with the bugs, RNG at the start but then you get moments like the above which take it to the top 3 of computer games of all times for me.

Soldato
The best fights I have had in PUBG is when the circle is centred around the forest near the mansion, lots of nice cover for everyone, no real clear shots so it rules out the I am just gonna camp with my AWM and the constant movement through the woods.
Indeed. I still don't understand why there isn't more dense woodland, it's so much better than the massively spaced out trees on the rest of the map.

Man of Honour
The forest near mansion is far too dense, never mind having it everywhere.

There would be no long range encounters, no point in having scopes or snipers, every engagement will be RNG there's no way of effectively clearing your angles. Also it's impossible to drive through there, so if that was everywhere you'd get far more people dead to the zone.

Imo Erangel is actually well balanced right now, there's possibly only two areas on the map that I would consider slightly 'too' open.

Soldato
Can you not use Discord to listen to them, and you can type to chat?

Does discord text chat pop up in the corner of the screen for others in the party to read? Or would they have to keep alt tabbing out of the game? At the moment they chat on steam and when i type a message it makes a sound and they have to shift tab into steam to read it. It would be good if steam displayed the text message on screen like it does when you type a message to an individual, but in a party chat it doesnt seem to have that option.

Soldato
The forest near mansion is far too dense, never mind having it everywhere.

There would be no long range encounters, no point in having scopes or snipers, every engagement will be RNG there's no way of effectively clearing your angles. Also it's impossible to drive through there, so if that was everywhere you'd get far more people dead to the zone.

Imo Erangel is actually well balanced right now, there's possibly only two areas on the map that I would consider slightly 'too' open.

Erangel is the perfect map at the moment!

It'd be cool to have a few more areas of dense woodland for intense CQC fights but you're dead right about not being able to drive through it.

Soldato
I'm really enjoying both maps at the moment. I didn't used to like Miramar that much but lately I've kind of fallen back in love with the game. Only thing I'm struggling with is genuinely where to jump from when going over Miramar because I don't know it that well yet.

Associate
The latest patch really killed the performance of this game for me, getting bad stutter and bad fps drops. i used to get silky 144fps but not anymore.
Me too! Now it's so jumpy and for some strange the sound keeps messing up and going from surround to stereo in my headset. Only doing it in PUBG

Associate
Do the test servers still work, i keep getting huge updates, but whenever I try it, can only choose NA or AS regions and then just sits there in Started Matchmaking ?

Associate
The latest patch really killed the performance of this game for me, getting bad stutter and bad fps drops. i used to get silky 144fps but not anymore.

Yes very laggy / stuttery, awful, big fps drops but not sure if its client or server as my team mate was mostly getting the same stutters as me. I'm on Vega 64 , he's on Nvidia 1060.

Back
Top Bottom