PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
Has anyone had any issues with G-Sync and PUBG? It's all set up and works fine in games but when I launch PUBG my monitor switches back to normal mode. I'm using the Dell 2716DG.

Help will be very much appreciated, thank you.

Caporegime
Yes very laggy / stuttery, awful, big fps drops but not sure if its client or server as my team mate was mostly getting the same stutters as me. I'm on Vega 64 , he's on Nvidia 1060.

Bad here too, drops to 45fps in places, at one point was shooting at a player, stutter and I'm facing the car! - Dead :(

Associate
Just a quick one from me because I was having Stutter issues! No FPS Drop but felt like the game was lagging : Here is my FIX

File Explorer - Right Click on This PC - Properties - Advance system settings - Advance - Performance - Change the virtual memory - Turn of Automatically manage page file size! Mine was on by default in Windows 10! Turn it off ! For some odd reason this game doesn't like the Auto settings.

This fixed my issue! I hope it helps you Also set the Drive the game is installed to on max Recommend setting for example mine is ( 2938mb )

Soldato
Managed to play 7 custom games last night, cars only, pistols only, cars and crossbows, no weapons, pan and machete only, shotguns only and snipers and pistols.

Managed to come in the top 5 in the cars and pistols only game, died within 5 minutes in the shotguns only game :p

Associate
Not played for a few days so just had 3 games and laggy as hell. Some fps drops but even when not just lagging open doors, looting, moving. Its like when I was playing in AS region without noticing.

Back
Top Bottom