PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Man of Honour
I play PUBG loads and I'm still only playing Erangel. I enjoyed Miramar but Sanhok and Vikendi just aren't for me. Anyone else only play the one map?

I'm very similar but still play them all, well I try to avoid Vikendi tbh.

Erangel and Miramar are by far what I enjoy playing most (much better map designs imo), Sanhok is OK sometimes to take a break from the others. Vikendi is just naff.

Caporegime
vikendi is fine but you have to play better on it or with better people in squads to do well. it really shows up weak play. i mainly stick to sanhok. more fun.

Associate
vikendi is fine but you have to play better on it or with better people in squads to do well. it really shows up weak play. i mainly stick to sanhok. more fun.

I think thats why Sanhok and Vikendi dont appeal to me, I'm a very passive player I like to loot up and play smart rather than aggressive. I've had quite a few chicken dinners but never had more than 11 kills in a game

Caporegime
you can play any of the maps how you want. aslong as you play them well. circle movement is the main priority of the game. get that right and you are 90 percent there. shooting is just simple. the circle movement is what everyone gets wrong.

Man of Honour
I think thats why Sanhok and Vikendi dont appeal to me, I'm a very passive player I like to loot up and play smart rather than aggressive. I've had quite a few chicken dinners but never had more than 11 kills in a game

I'm the complete opposite in that regard, I can play super aggressively on the big maps as you can control areas of the map quite easily with fast vehicle rotations and good vision. Although Erangel has by the far fewest compounds there's many subtle dips and natural cover to play late game. It's just a matter of map knowledge, can learn a lot from watching pro games.

Sanhok and Vikendi require a very passive approach to be consistent, both map designs allow for much more RNG.

Caporegime
miramar is very easy to be consistant. probably the easiest of all the maps. i like it just cant be bothered driving or running the whole map. especially when most of the best loot is the top of the map. sanhok is more consistant for loot and less running more action. erangel is a great designed map just the loot could do with upping by 10-15 percent then more would play it.

none are really harder to play or win . just different styles. i played probably a 1000 hrs on each.

Associate
Vikendi just seems so slow mid game if you are already in the circle. Sanhok has that spot on.

Also does anyone actually play fpp solo miramar anymore as tried to play it several times over the weekend to do some challenges and it wouldn’t even show an estimated time due to not enough players and had all of 10 players queueing?

Associate
Vikendi just seems so slow mid game if you are already in the circle. Sanhok has that spot on.
The stupid loot cave making it into live, has screwed the Vikendi mid-game tbh

Agreed that Erangel could really do with a refresh / loot pass. Played 1 game yesterday for nostalgia, even on Mil base it was a struggle to find AR attachments and first aid etc

Associate
Even better when it's on the desert map!

I do laugh when its rains on the desert map.

I miss when we used to have 1 weather type for a whole game. You joined a lobby and it was either Sunny, raining or foggy for the whole game. Playing in the fog added a whole new challenge to the game IMO, now we see it for like 5 minutes

Back
Top Bottom