PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Two bleak duo games in a row last night with @chanjy . Spent 10 mins looting up, then 2 mins driving to circle, to then get shot out of a moving car within seconds. Next game, spend 10 mins looting up, then 2 mins driving to circle, to then get shot out of a moving bike within seconds. Half an hour totally down the drain. Such are this games lows!

Then backed it up with a decent game on Erangel and came 3rd. Still a lot of love for this game from me, across all maps.

Soldato
Two bleak duo games in a row last night with @chanjy . Spent 10 mins looting up, then 2 mins driving to circle, to then get shot out of a moving car within seconds. Next game, spend 10 mins looting up, then 2 mins driving to circle, to then get shot out of a moving bike within seconds. Half an hour totally down the drain. Such are this games lows!

Then backed it up with a decent game on Erangel and came 3rd. Still a lot of love for this game from me, across all maps.

You was strong with us the other night though.

Associate
Just logged in to see another person I reported got banned. Had to watch deathcam 5 times to be sure but was positive there was no way they could have seen me. Is there anyway to report after the game has closed as I had another yesterday who was suspiciously good in both spotting and full auto aiming at range. I thought I would go check their stats and lo and behold totally rubbish before and then multiple chicken dinners with 10+ kills. By the time I went back into the game the server had finished.

Associate
Eh, is the flare gun crate drop random? I fired a flare gun after the first circle collapsed, and ran just inside the next circle, fire flare and it gave me an armored Uaz. BTW which kinda sucks as the tires can just be blown out from it anyway.

Soldato
Eh, is the flare gun crate drop random? I fired a flare gun after the first circle collapsed, and ran just inside the next circle, fire flare and it gave me an armored Uaz. BTW which kinda sucks as the tires can just be blown out from it anyway.

gotta fire it into the circle. so you have to be in the circle and fire it facing into the circle if you're on the edge, rather than facing away from circle if you get me...

Last edited:
Associate

I believe you either get a double weapon crate or the uaz. Uaz is pointless tbh.

Caporegime
you have to make sure there is drops left. check right hand corner of screen. this will tell you what is left. you have to be in the circle also when firing and fire it directly straight up. most people get in the next circle and fire it as soon as the circle changes. so you have a higher percentage of getting the drop.

its easy to judge to early on the flare guns being a bad addition but the more you play and realize the addition of them is actually good for gameplay and brings in new tactics. people can see where the drops are on the map. this can be used for tactics. armoured uaz may just get you in when you probably wouldnt so its not useless.

Back
Top Bottom