1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by shankly1985, 6 Mar 2017.

1. P1Fanatic

Hitman

Only played a few games this morning and one just now before we had a power cut and it was fine as managed a solo chicken dinner. Tbf the game is running silky smooth for me since I disabled msi afterburner and rivatuner.

2. Threepwood

Soldato

Same, game has been best ever until today, would you mind trying a game to see? early hours of this morning was fine for me too.
    Oh you just played one... odd. Its messy for my mate too, he has same hardware.

3. P1Fanatic

Hitman

Power back on and just played a game and was normal.

4. EssexBoy

Wise Guy

game is fine much better since patch

5. Threepwood

Soldato

Yes, I agree... it was the best it had ever been then wham today, runnin glike pants for two of us... ah well will solve it tomorrow.

6. Vega

Wise Guy

Really? You sure it isn't placebo? To this day I still have stuttering etc on a beast of a system and it ****** me off. I wonder if it could be MSI AB/RTSS this whole time...

7. Shimmy

Man of Honour

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO they're going to Vikendi Erangel :(

RIP the best map.

8. Wang Computer

Wise Guy

Game is infested with cheaters. I won't be playing again.

What a sad state of affairs.

9. Captain

Capodecina

They are going to what? :p

10. CliffyG

Capodecina

Can't remember the last time I saw one.

11. Shimmy

Man of Honour

They're adding a million compounds to Erangel, pretty much meaning it will play like Vikendi :(

[​IMG]

12. Captain

Capodecina

Ah I see, Sanhok still the best map anyway :p

13. Thekwango

Capodecina

i tend to find the frequency builds, then a ban wave hits and wipes a lot of them out then it slowly builds again.....rinse and repeat. there's not much you can do though to be fair, all online multiplayer games are going to have cheaters so as a legitimate player you either just get on with it or move on to something else.

look harder :p

14. Finners

Mobster

That's a shame, not needed. vikendi and sanhok cater to people who like that.

I'm not a fan of the flare gun either. Waaaay too many of them about should only be 2 or 3 in the whole map imo. Make it special

15. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

until you play realize the flare guns being common makes no difference. why ? because you can only fire only so many per circle. so it doesnt matter how many people find as the actual crates dropped from then arent that many. so it doesnt ruin gameplay just changes it slightly.

also you can use the flare gun tactically in circles.

16. larky

Associate

or at DG :p

17. doodah

Capodecina

So what is this flare gun malarkey? We found one last night, fired it but the special crate landed elsewhere. What do you get inside?

18. ~>Dg<~

Caporegime

there are plenty about you have to be in the white circle to fire them. also that crates are still left you see this in bottom right of your map. you either get weapons crate drop or armoured vehicle. there is only a couple of weapons drops per circle so not op. many people dont understand how to use them and just fire them at any point wasting the flares. tactically can be used when not many left to favour yourself so people fight over the loot. in weapons crate you get two lots of a normal airdrop. armoured vehicles just take more damage.

19. physichull

Sgarrista

I don't think I'm against that change on Erangel, though I would have been more in favour of them just upping the loot a bit. Either way, it ultimately means more loot on Erangel which is not a bad thing in my opinion. Anyone know when the new compounds will be formally updated to the main game?

20. Vega

Wise Guy

Came across THE most blatant noob cheater I've seen in quite a while:

https://pubg.op.gg/user/kicknametakeass

Was auto aim snapping onto peoples heads, tracking people through the world. I mean just looking at his stats you can see he is a major cheater. Yet... he has played almost 70 games with no repercussions? That alone shows you the games anti-cheat has serious shortcomings.