PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Blueballs have no idea. Just keep the Chinese off EU servers and stop the cheating ****!

Why i stopped playing, oh and Essex picking on me, I am very sensitive and he made me cry...

Oh wait, no it wasn't, it was just the cheating :)

Caporegime
some of the changes are good. the problem with pc gamers now days is we have no patience or gamers in general. everything is always broke , wrong. no matter what a developer does. you have to put changes in live server to see how they work out. this will take a week or weeks before feedback can be acted on. we havent even got it on live yet everything is already broke :p

give it a chance play a week with new changes then react. looking forward to trying the new changes.

Caporegime
well people who are less accurate going for heads will hit body. so obviously favours poor aim. over people who can head shot. i always carry kar if i can anyway.

Man of Honour
Played a couple random duos earlier, guy left just before the plane but had a good game :)

well people who are less accurate going for heads will hit body. so obviously favours poor aim. over people who can head shot. i always carry kar if i can anyway.

Sure, but it often would take 3 kar98 body hits before to down someone. In the same time to perfectly land 3 consecutive hits with a bolt action you could easily down 2 enemies with a DMR.
Bolt actions should be powerful and have a fear factor, just like any other FPS.

Soldato
My biggest complaint is the damn backpack rustling sounds! It's so loud when moving around and you can hear what sounds like metallic rings knocking together I sound like a cowboy running around with spurs on

Soldato
So a nice little battle eye patch dropped in and the cheating dropped loads and peoples awareness dropped with it.. coincidence? I don't think so...

They need to keep dropping those little patches every few days to keep the cheating **** away.

Strong games last night with plenty of kills and wins.

Soldato
So a nice little battle eye patch dropped in and the cheating dropped loads and peoples awareness dropped with it.. coincidence? I don't think so...

They need to keep dropping those little patches every few days to keep the cheating **** away.

Strong games last night with plenty of kills and wins.

Didn't do enough though. Last 2 games tonight had definite cheaters in both matches, had player who was tracking through objects. Blatant.

Back
Top Bottom