PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Yeah none of the other battle royale's come close as far as I'm concerned. Haven't played it in a long time and unfortunately haven't read many good things about it since.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I fire it up a couple of times, its still fun managed a couple of solo wins but mainly its loot, skulk and boom headshot and dead. Oh and no recoil is everywhere waste of time implementing it in a any game these days unless its solo FPS type thing.

Caporegime
Yeah none of the other battle royale's come close as far as I'm concerned. Haven't played it in a long time and unfortunately haven't read many good things about it since.

its actually rearly good at moment the performance is super smooth only down side is map selection has been removed.

Associate
I fire it up a couple of times, its still fun managed a couple of solo wins but mainly its loot, skulk and boom headshot and dead. Oh and no recoil is everywhere waste of time implementing it in a any game these days unless its solo FPS type thing.

Are you judging the lack of recoil on the death cam? If so that's not a fair way to do it as the replay system is really flawed.

Associate
I haven't played in a long time. I might fire it up again to see how it is these days (maybe stopped playing about a year ago?).

For me, while PUBG did a lot of great things, Apex has polished some of the overall game mechanics a bit more. PUBG definitely feels more 'realistic' for obvious reasons, but I think things like the player respawn system, the shield system and the ping ability (which PUBG did actually adopt) are superior. I feel like the maps themselves are more varied and thoughtfully designed with map control, player visual and auditory awareness in mind. Oh, and the movement is WAY more responsive.

Last edited:

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Are you judging the lack of recoil on the death cam? If so that's not a fair way to do it as the replay system is really flawed.

No, played enough to know when anti recoil is in being used. A good portion use the lean key to start it hence why you see a great deal of people leaning before shooting in the wide open.

Associate
No, played enough to know when anti recoil is in being used. A good portion use the lean key to start it hence why you see a great deal of people leaning before shooting in the wide open.

OK I see, I do wonder why people lean in the open. I have seen streamers like Choco do it too, so maybe for some it is a reflex thing.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
I am sure some do it to copy some fool streamer (Do not feed the pointless machine kids, save your money or give it a charity) But a great deal use it start the macro on whatever fancy mouse they have or autohotkey if thats still a thing.

Got butchered by automatic laser SLR last night from 300m away,

Still what still sucks big time is the Dsync if you have a decent connection you are penalised big time.

Caporegime
you have to remember many people that still play have been playing always no breaks. many are just good. takes a while to get decent again. especially when you play easy games like cod with no recoil.

Soldato
First 5 games i died without firing a shot lol. Got to 6th after that, took a while to get used to it after playing CoD. Been Miramar all but one game so far though which is a bit lonely with only 65 players. Graphics look very blurry at distance, don't remember it being like that before.

Soldato
Me and my 2 brothers play as a team of 3 on the weekends, we got 4 wins over probably 5 hours last weekend, admittedly the weekend before was awful.

I do play with randoms now and then during the week whilst "working" from home, but those games are hit and miss seem be full of middle Eastern kids with huge egos that want to drop at bootcamp or picado and end up getting killed in 30 seconds. Occasionally you'll get a decent team, maybe 1 in 10 games.

We play as 3 so a slight disadvantage, plus one isn't that great. Saying that none of us are amazing, I'm certainly not, but we play smart.

I just don't have the point and click skills and reactions that I used to.

Caporegime
First 5 games i died without firing a shot lol. Got to 6th after that, took a while to get used to it after playing CoD. Been Miramar all but one game so far though which is a bit lonely with only 65 players. Graphics look very blurry at distance, don't remember it being like that before.

will be your settings its clean when sorted out. also just leave maps that you dont like rejoin.

Soldato
It saved my setting from when i last played and never looked like that before. I tried setting all to high then textures and view distance ultra but didn't seem to make any difference.

Back
Top Bottom