PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I do miss PUBG, its been some time since I fires it up. I play Apex occasionally with friends but it isn't the same.

Reading above seems like people have similar / mixed feelings. Is there anything out there similar or has that game designed for kids (COD) taken over the world?

Soldato
Got a random squad win this evening, got 4 kills and a few assists so pulled my weight. Nothing like the tension at the end of the game. Decided to stick with SMG's and snipers as struggling with recoil on the AR's at the moment.

Associate
I had time for a single FPP squad game with exotic randoms. Each team mate killed themselves stupidly by running off like Rambo when the enemy had the advantage of height or cover. I was left to try and rescue one (for a second time) but he was finished off and after killing his killer I was unable to evade the storm and we came 5th.

Soldato
Had a few more wins this week, 2 Wednesday night, 1 a bit earlier this afternoon.

Beryl, Compensator, Verticle Grip and extended mag wins games. Ive been saying it for a long while and still holds true, thing is a beast.

Out of interest, does anyone get on with the Groza? I think the thing is awful personally, defo take an M4, Beryl or most SMG's over that.

Associate
Had a few more wins this week, 2 Wednesday night, 1 a bit earlier this afternoon.

Beryl, Compensator, Verticle Grip and extended mag wins games. Ive been saying it for a long while and still holds true, thing is a beast.

Out of interest, does anyone get on with the Groza? I think the thing is awful personally, defo take an M4, Beryl or most SMG's over that.

As I remember playing a few years ago; the Groza was pretty dog egg at anything over 40m, but the fact that I had it made me feel a lot more powerful, and therefore fight better (pure placebo).

Associate
MK14 full auto with compensator, extended quick draw and cheekpad is my all time favourite crate drop now. Swap between red dot and 6x for short and long range. Pure shred!

Soldato

Beryl is a great gun, but I'll still stick solidly by my UMP45, that thing has greater damage at closer range and is soooo easy to handle. Paired with a DMR, its perfect.

Also, is your in game name also BUDFORCE? If so, I think you killed me a couple of weeks ago on a Vikendi squad game. :)

Soldato

The UMP45 as you say is good though, I think underrated also, as you say quite controllable, I do remember specifically using that on Sanhok which a lot of the time ends up being quite close quaters in and around those rocks, basically killing like 3 people in a row with it at pretty close quaters.

I think the MP5k on the maps it is available is the king when talking SMGs that thing fully kitted is a laser beam, it obviously does mean you need to get the tac stock for it. I dont like the vector so much, although playing on Erengal the other day fighting in a city with a completely unmodded Vector, the first few shows are surprisingly accurate, tapping fire for like 2 - 3 rounds at even like 30-40 m and landing a couple of shots at that range.

I am trying to get better with sniper rifles now though, I have never been good at sniping at FPS games, even back in the original counter strike, I think there is a certain mentality to using them, I find if you shoot and miss, they turn around and nail you with a DMR, or land a body shot, they hide, heal and end up doing the same, but.......If you can land a headshot its a knock which puts a team under more pressure, and I am getting (a little) better at it, I need a lot more practise though, but at range I am finding against a skilled player unles you really catch them in the open, the DMR's just dont have the power to knock fast enough before they can grab cover/heal, and you end up in a longer engaugement, and then get third partied etc

Ill keep an eye out what name do you use in game?

Caporegime
ump is good but its not really a great gun against level 3 gear unless you super accuarate for head shots. ive had many hundreds of wins with it. mp5 is better but obviously you dont get it on all the maps or thats all a lot of people would use :p

still rusty had loads of 2nd places yesterday but a nice win on erangel made it worth it. bolt action m24 kar is coming back slowly :D

Soldato
ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Just had my best game of PUBG ever, on Mirimar.

Played FPP squad with randoms, killed 11 players 1000+ dmg.

Wiped 1 team of 3, in which my team were killed, then another team of 3 on my own, then at the end another team of 2 for the chicken dinner. ******* insane.

Locked that replay lol.

My first game in over 6 months, 12 kill chicken dinner on Sanhok. Pretty sure most if not all were bots, what I'm asking is are there many real players on this now or just a botfest? Will uninstall again I'd that's the case, one good thing I have noticed is the performance 200fps + constantly so that was nice, why they couldn't have done that in the first place boggles my mind. Aside from the bots another terrible change I have noticed is the updated weapon audio, why oh why?

Back
Top Bottom