PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Season 11 is out!
Nice new feature is the Emergency Pickup which allows you to deploy a cable attached to a balloon, so a plane comes and hooks onto the cable and pulls you into the air. It flies directly towards the middle of the zone and you can detach and parachute down. Very handy for getting across the map quickly.

Soldato
as long as they leave vikendi in im happy :p saying that playing ranked all the time makes you enjoy erangel so much more.

Yea I like Vikendi, good layout landscape etc and high end loot.

I like Miramar also.

Tried the Scarl L out a lot today, I definitely notice the improvement, killed quite a few with it today. I normally wouldn't use it. Almost like a lower recoil AKM now.

Man of Honour
I prefer the smaller maps like Vikendi and Karakin. I didn't like Paramo when it was in the dark before but now its great. I wish they would completely rework Mirmar as its just too big, poor loot, low amount of vehicles, annoying terrain. If they allowed you to get around the map a bit quicker it would be far better.

Soldato
I prefer the smaller maps like Vikendi and Karakin. I didn't like Paramo when it was in the dark before but now its great. I wish they would completely rework Mirmar as its just too big, poor loot, low amount of vehicles, annoying terrain. If they allowed you to get around the map a bit quicker it would be far better.

Me and my squad mates are the complete opposite! Don't play any of the little maps and still play erangle and Miramar exclusively, lots of joining then leaving matches. Would like better loot on the big maps and also don't play ranked as you are punished for leaving matches, or were at least when we last tried.

Think there are more people who play like you though with all the new content in the last year aimed towards small maps

Would love another battle royale game with big maps to come out but until then PUBG it is.

Soldato
. I wish they would completely rework Mirmar as its just too big, poor loot, low amount of vehicles, annoying terrain. If they allowed you to get around the map a bit quicker it would be far better.

So in my opinion you've just described Erengal not Mirimar.

Vehicles are few and far between in Erengal especially out of the towns, the loot is crap, shotgun, shotgun, shotgun, VSS, pistol.....if you dont drop on one of the large locations you've had it.

Mirimar imo, far more vehicles, and loot outside of the major locations is better, through a few random unnamed compounds and you can usually get some decent gear, and there is always the good old Winnie which is dangerous off the bat if you are good with snipers.

Less ****** open fields in Mirimar over Erengal also.

I'm annoyed they took Karakin out though, never had a bad game on that map, oh well.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Miramar is the best map of the lot, loot is fine, loads of cover, just have to plan your path instead of steam rolling through.

Sanhook is just the pits, so many bloody bushwookies sure everyone is running a texture hack on that map apart from me, I can't see **** on it.

Man of Honour
Forgot to say I mainly play duo's which is probably why the smaller maps are nicer although even with squads on larger maps the loot is still dire and takes ages to get anywhere.

I think I just got bored of spending ages gathering loot in the early stages of the maps now and prefer the more CS type maps where you get stuck in quicker :)

Last edited:
Soldato
You can win a game with pretty much any loot as long as you have a l2 helmet and vest. If you need god tier loot to win... maybe just get better? :p

Caporegime
obviously depends if you playing normal pubg or ranked. play ranked regular. get decent its like a new game. only play normal pubg when i want to mess about or chill. its like shooting bots. ranked on the other hand winning a game is like winning ten normal games in one. really feel like you won a game.

Soldato
Can anyone confirm that paramo is actually in the rotation lol.

I love this game but the devs are a joke just wish I could bin this whole thing. The last two years is just one stupid idea over another.

Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Erangel
Erangel
Erangel
Erangel
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Sanhok
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar

Soldato

I love this game but the devs are a joke just wish I could bin this whole thing. The last two years is just one stupid idea over another.

Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Erangel
Erangel
Erangel
Erangel
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Sanhok
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar

Lol yeah they do need to look at that. I seem to get Sanhok 6 times in a row. But yeah, maybe look at how many times you've played one map and put you into a queue for another.

.......or simply bring back map selection..............

Sigh :(

Soldato
but the devs are a joke.....The last two years is just one stupid idea over another
The stupid ideas have been going on longer than that sadly.
This game had the potential to have the longevity and popularity of CSGO but their utter incompetence has turned it into a game that needs bots to help pad the games.

never had so much fun in a game. never been so disappointed in a game. Sad times.

Man of Honour

Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Erangel
Erangel
Erangel
Erangel
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Sanhok
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
Miramar
I found if you quit out before the round starts and leave it a minute then start a new round there is more chance of getting another map than being put back into the same session again.

Back
Top Bottom