PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
The game is technically better than ever in terms of fps and netcode... but it's so full of cheats it's the worst it's ever been for enjoyment. If you like being shot by an uzi in the back from 1km away, this is the game for you.

Soldato
Well I played 5 games on solo the other night, 4 of them I got nailed by blatant cheaters who were all high level players.
1 of them killed me with an AWM headshot through a wall with no line of sight, specced him and he ended with 29 kills and was LVL500. Another one killed me with what seemed like full auto fire from Mini14 again LVL500....never seen that before.

Reported them all of course no ban, but I reported another guy with a racist name and got a ban notification on the same day.
Clearly the cheaters are not getting caught or banned and is the game is in a pathetic state.

Soldato
Well I played 5 games on solo the other night, 4 of them I got nailed by blatant cheaters who were all high level players.
1 of them killed me with an AWM headshot through a wall with no line of sight, specced him and he ended with 29 kills and was LVL500. Another one killed me with what seemed like full auto fire from Mini14 again LVL500....never seen that before.

Reported them all of course no ban, but I reported another guy with a racist name and got a ban notification on the same day.
Clearly the cheaters are not getting caught or banned and is the game is in a pathetic state.

It might take a day or two, the full auto mini 14 cheat seems to be a reoccurring one, I've reported and subsequently banned several of those.

I don't think the cheating is a bad as people make out the level of skill in the game is very high now.

I few I am a bit dubious about are recoil, seen a guy kill me the other day 3x scope on am AKM well over 50m full auto, was a bit like, hmmmmmmm, but reported and nothing so......

Thing is any AR if they get lucky and catch you in the head that'll do like 50% DMG one hit they only need to land maybe 3 hits in total, plus I dont think the deathcam does a particularly good job of representing the recoil.

But I don't see many blatent cheaters much at all.

Soldato
Friends and I have been "training" in unranked for a while now. Lots of bots but we usually come across 3-4 enemy teams per game and the skill level is low/middling. This has helped us improve tactics, aiming etc - particularly in the final circle. We've now gone back into ranked and the skill level is much higher but hoping that our practice pays off. We've certainly been bagging more kills but only played 5 ranked games so far.

Soldato
Friends and I have been "training" in unranked for a while now. Lots of bots but we usually come across 3-4 enemy teams per game and the skill level is low/middling. This has helped us improve tactics, aiming etc - particularly in the final circle. We've now gone back into ranked and the skill level is much higher but hoping that our practice pays off. We've certainly been bagging more kills but only played 5 ranked games so far.

You are best joining a random squad game you learn a lot more from seeing what and how others do it.

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Its still is and always will be infested with cheaters unfortunately. The only thing that ever worked was player run servers, they wasn't perfect either.

Don't play as much now but also got raped by a auto mini 14 with laser like accuracy.

Caporegime
its like a lazer very good irish guy i play with rinses people with it. dont under estimate it.

if you want to get decent at pubg play ranked normal mode is so easy . ranked after 6pm is 10x harder. as for cheats if you not sure if they cheat just report em. if they legit they wont be banned. saying that some people have played pubg none stop and no breaks and are insanely good at it.

just wish the mp5 was on more maps :p

Soldato
its like a lazer very good irish guy i play with rinses people with it. dont under estimate it.

if you want to get decent at pubg play ranked normal mode is so easy . ranked after 6pm is 10x harder. as for cheats if you not sure if they cheat just report em. if they legit they wont be banned. saying that some people have played pubg none stop and no breaks and are insanely good at it.

just wish the mp5 was on more maps :p

Aye particularly prone.

I am not saying it isn't a good gun, just 5 hits!!!!!!! He didnt have level 3 armour either, 2 maybe at best. I must have hit him in the little finger!

Associate
QBU is a fantastic gun, my go to DMR when available, otherwise it's the Mini 14. I could be wrong but usually a headshot and chest shot is enough to put an enemy down.

I'm not bad with a sniper but it's too hard to headshot players now as everyone knows standing still is a death sentence.

Soldato
QBU is a fantastic gun, my go to DMR when available, otherwise it's the Mini 14. I could be wrong but usually a headshot and chest shot is enough to put an enemy down.

I'm not bad with a sniper but it's too hard to headshot players now as everyone knows standing still is a death sentence.

I used to be like that but I move to snipers now where ever possible.

You can say the same thing for a DMR shot, except even if you hit them they have a chance to hide and heal. I dunno about 2 shot, MK14 and SLR I think so, the others are weaker, I know the upped the damage on the Mini 14 but its still weak, as is the SKS and QBU, maybe I am wrong I dont know the figures, but it feels like you need minimum headshot plus 2 with those. I guess it depends what helmet they have.

Snipers are harder to use definately but straight knock/kill is worth it, plus I just enjoy the challenge of the bolt action more.

But each to their own and I am certainly NOT claiming to be the best PUBG player ;)

Back
Top Bottom