Playstation 2 game for 4 year old?

Man of Honour
1. Walk to town, purchase Xbox/360.
2. Purchase DOA beach Volleyball.
3. Bring home and leave it playing randomly.

program anti_gay;
CONST
Son = heterosexual;
begin
writeln('Sorted');
end.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
hi everyone

headed down to the local computer game shop last and bought an eye toy for the kids in the end.

not only does my 4 year old play it, but my little 2 year old can play it as well. they spent about 30 mins last night chopping bananas and smacking the monkey's ass.

thanks for the advice everyone.

pie

Permabanned
Hawkpie said:
hi everyone

headed down to the local computer game shop last and bought an eye toy for the kids in the end.

not only does my 4 year old play it, but my little 2 year old can play it as well. they spent about 30 mins last night chopping bananas and smacking the monkey's ass.

thanks for the advice everyone.

pie

Which Eyetoy Fun disc did you get?
I am likely to get singstar soon as well, my daughter likes a bit of metal.

Associate
OP
VIRII said:
Which Eyetoy Fun disc did you get?
I am likely to get singstar soon as well, my daughter likes a bit of metal.

we got monkey mania, basically cos this was the only one they had in the shop and the kids were excited to get one today. it came with the camera as well for £20, so i thought i would give it a go and then buy something like Play3 later on if they like it.

the only problem i have is when i am choosing the game, then get massively excited and starting jumping or running around the room which is picked up by the camera and it sends the menu system (which is motion sensitive) crackers.

Back
Top Bottom