Playstation 4 being announced February 20th?

Soldato
I've yet to decide whether this is a day one purchase for me. I'll wait and see what MS come up with before I even think about preordering. Like a lot of people I fear the Kinect factor but even so, I can wait just a little longer.

Looking forward to E3. That is where I think we'll see what's really happening.

Soldato
I was thinking about pre ordering but when the price is released along with bundles etc won't you have to cancel your pre order to re-order the bundle you want?

Ill just be happy with the console and what ever game I choose. Most bundles won't save you any money they will just be designed to make the retailers more money per console.

Associate
cad-20130220-07292_zps311416e0.png

Soldato
I really want to like this but I'm finding it hard, the thing I loved about the PSX and PS2 was the strong Japanese influence. SONY has said that there is little to no Japanese influence this time round. I miss the days of all the crazy Jap games that the PS and Dreamcast used to get, I had my PC for 'Western' games and it looks like this gen I'll be a PC and Wii U owner.

Soldato
I really want to like this but I'm finding it hard, the thing I loved about the PSX and PS2 was the strong Japanese influence. SONY has said that there is little to no Japanese influence this time round. I miss the days of all the crazy Jap games that the PS and Dreamcast used to get, I had my PC for 'Western' games and it looks like this gen I'll be a PC and Wii U owner.

Just because the console itself is targeted towards westerners with things like social media doesn't mean the games out of Japan will be.

Soldato
What was so crap about it?

Indeed, the only downside to it was a lack of glimpse of a console, which is easy to get over. Not sure what else was bad about it, yet a lot of people are talking like it was some sort of disaster

Sorry quotes seem to of disappeared at the time i posted I was referring to oddsbodikins comic strip.

It was rubbish in either case, for me personally as most of the information was known everyone is allowed to be different you know, calm down lol. :rolleyes:

Klo

Klo

Soldato
What was so crap about it?

Well the actual event itself was a bit boring. Bringing out endless people to say something for 3 minutes then walking off. Nothing looked particularly interesting gameplay wise, tech demoes are tech demoes and not very innovative ones at that.

It wasn't bad, just a bit meh.

And I know the new Xbox announcement will be the same or worse (I'm betting on worse).

Caporegime
Nobody knows the price yet and everybody is guessing.

Don't read too much into it. Industry analysts were saying they lost too much ground last time at a £399 release price. No way they will launch at £499 with no games and one controller.

Back
Top Bottom